Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Member

NFCU card application (anyone seen this before)

So I apped online for the platinum card got all the way to the way to the end where screen says processing please don't refresh or leave page you will receive confirmation shortly... Sat like this for an hour lol...nothing. So i just let it time out and log me off. What gives? Anyone know? I don't want to try again if it already did a HP and when I click credit applications pending it's empty. Any advice?
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU card application (anyone seen this before)

Call NFCU and see if the application was submitted and if yes, ask for status.

EX 759, TU 764, EQ 741
|| NFCU CashRewards $16.5K || Discover IT $7.5K || NFCU Platinum $7.5K || Macy's $7.5K || CitiCostco $5.5K, Chase $5K || CitiDC $4.8K ||
Senior Contributor

Yeah, definitely call to verify they got the app. Dont worry, they wont biteSmiley Wink best of luckSmiley Happy
Valued Member

Thanks guys I'll definitely give them a call. I know they don't bite lol... I joined by phone and few days after got my login info on phone before welcome packet. They are super nice and professional.

Should I call tomorrow or wait until Monday? 

Valued Member

Ok so I went ahead and called few mins ago. They couldn't find an app and they doublechecked with finance dept to make sure they also did not receive one. All is well must have just been a glitch. Thanks everyone.

Senior Contributor

Ok, so they didnt receive your app? Are you still going to app the Plat?
Valued Member

AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Nope they didn't receive it. Yes I'm going to try again online if it does same thing then I will app over phone.

Senior Contributor

Hope you get it. Its a great cardSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Xrayron wrote:

AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Nope they didn't receive it. Yes I'm going to try again online if it does same thing then I will app over phone.

This actually happened the first time I submitted my auto loan app. It didn't go through for some reason. It worked out in the end, and I'm sure it will for you too! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hope you get it. Its a great cardSmiley Happy

Applied few mins ago and worked in 5 seconds, was instantly approved for $1600 @ 17.99%. I'm super happy to get the opportunity from them but I would have liked to get a little higher limit so I could balance transfer $2000 from my 26.99% store cards without damaging utilization on this card.

I think I'll start by BT my amazon which is only $350 out of $6000 CL

I'm so happy to have a better rate lol. Thanks Joe and everyone!

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.