Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cc approval time?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU cc approval time?

So i applied for the Cash Rewards card today. Ive had the nRewards card for 6 years now, so only my 2nd credit card with NFCU. Got the 24hr review message. But I forgot its Friday!! Anyone have any quick results with their turnaround time? I wanna take advantage of the 3% BT apr. Not quite a typical 0% offer, but they give good CLs and transferring the money would be so simple! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU cc approval time?

They work 24/7 I have been approved for loans over the weekend.

Message 2 of 6
Loques
Regular Contributor

I've been approved within a few hours after receiving the message. If not, it's been the next day. I have also had it happen over the weekend. Good luck!

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah they work 24/7. i got a car approval at 3 am on Sunday morning a few months back lol don't worry.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

App was denied. Tried reconning. Sent several respondants back and forth. The excuses they gave me made no sense. I called them out on a few of discrepancies, but they wouldnt budge. They pulled EQ, and stated my current card of 8.5k was good enough. Said my current balances were high enough. Weird cause my overall util is under 10%. NFCU card is 800/8.5k. They kept responding until eventually they just said contact EQ to find out why my reports had derogs. VERY WELL!! So I asked them to pull TU or EXP, as those reports are clean and the scores 30 pts higher. ( Dont know whats wrong with EQ scoring). They refused to pull another bureau. Ah well. Got approved with Discover for 6.5k. Go figure!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

seems they felt your internal limit with them was adequate...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.