cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU just for CC and not checking acct?

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU just for CC and not checking acct?

From my understanding, it's a separate HP for all credit apps, including the CLOC. Occasionally 2
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
From my understanding, it's a separate HP for all credit apps, including the CLOC. Occasionally 2

This has been my experience as well.

1 for CC, 1 for CLOC, 1 for CC CLI after 5 months, 1 for CLOC CLI after 5 months.

I may try in another few months to max the Cash Rewards at 25k, but 3 INQ seems a bit much for a card that I have no plans to use, other than having as a prybar.

Message 12 of 14
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

For me and hubby it was 1 for membership, 1 for a loan, and 2 for a cc. Possibly 2 for the loan and 1 for the card. 3 pulls from TU and 1 from EQ. Not entirely sure which the EQ was for, but it definitely wasn't for membership. That's why I said occasionally 2.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can explain multiple pulls same lender. I'm with most of you, I cringe at HP too. But, Navy is supposed to be a new chapter where you get CLs and LOCs that are useful so you can trash dead weight. Those are moving forward HP, not credit hunt HP.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.