Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Amex

Sorry if this should be in the regular credit card forum. I’ve tried posting in the Navy thread but I think my post got lost in the thread.

I have a Navy Card at 25k and another at 7k. Is it possible to get a third card (the Amex) with one of my cards already at 25k? Didn’t know if two cards are generally the max.

I don’t mind closing the 7k one, but I thought that might look bad right before an app with them.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Amex

Yes it's possible, I did it the other day with a CashRewards @25k, go rewards @7.5k, approved for Flagship @12.9k
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Amex

Yep. There are posts that indicate that people have obtained 3 cards.  I have two NFCU cards; one at 25K and the other at 22K.  I've mulled over applying for a third card with them but have been content in the garden and getting CLI's at the moment.  We'll see how long that lasts.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.