Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Application- Out of Control

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Application- Out of Control

I had the membership application form from the website. 

Everything has been filled out and submitted now! Thank you again so much!

Message 41 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge HUGE HIGH FIVE for this MF GEM!    

I am over the moon elated and super happy for all of us to be in!    

Message 42 of 53
toi34
Established Contributor

The picture of the stampede is too funny! 😅
...but those of you who applied and got in in May and early June are golden. Others of us who applied late June, early July aren't in yet. BSADOCS is at least 3 weeks behind.
Message 43 of 53
baller4life
Super Contributor

@toi34 wrote:
...but those of you who applied and got in in May and early June are golden. Others of us who applied late June, early July aren't in yet. BSADOCS is at least 3 weeks behind.

Hang in there and try not to get too frustrated. It will be well worth it when it's all said and done. Smiley Wink

Message 44 of 53
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Navy Federal Application - Out of Control, they received last month x 100 the average of applications and this month almost the same. My fico members you are responsible for this Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 45 of 53
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeps.

This is really big for everyone joining!

Message 46 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeps.

This is really big for everyone joining!

Cool_6.gif

Message 47 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

It took a full 21 days for me. I was instantly approved for membership and credit card then my account was frozen. It took the rest of the time to make sure the documents I faxed were received and processed. All is well now, but patience is a must. Today I applied and was approved for a 15k CLOC so I am a happy camper.

Message 48 of 53
toi34
Established Contributor

I've spent this week re-sending colored documents at least 5 times. Each email they request a colored DL, I've sent it. I think they have multiple people working the BSADOCS dept, and each one of them have asked me for the same documents. It has been at least 21 days, but I'm not worried or stressed, and I'm not going to call. I just assume let the chips fall where they may. I don't have an immediate need for any credit products, but I definately want to get in before the hammer drops! Smiley LOL

Message 49 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

I've spent this week re-sending colored documents at least 5 times. Each email they request a colored DL, I've sent it. I think they have multiple people working the BSADOCS dept, and each one of them have asked me for the same documents. It has been at least 21 days, but I'm not worried or stressed, and I'm not going to call. I just assume let the chips fall where they may. I don't have an immediate need for any credit products, but I definately want to get in before the hammer drops! Smiley LOL

Yes, this happened to me . They are very disorganize, but hey it is worth it the wait Smiley Wink

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.