Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Chilli
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

Wow...I rec'd a Fico Alert...the LOC is listed on my credit reports for the full amount...it only took a couple of days! 

I LUV Heart NFCU SO MUCH....I closed TWO of my Hellsfargo accounts today....only leaving one there for now. Smiley LOL

Message 81 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this thread!!! About 2 weeks ago I was approved for a Cash Rewards 12.5k!!!! I cant wait to apply to apply for the LOC, and 2nd CC with NFCU in the near future as well as maybe autos and mortgages down the road!!

Im excited about my future life with NFCU and love hearing all the great stories!!

Also NFCU is now having a promotion for the cash rewards ( I wish I would of waited to apply now) but spend $3000 in the first 90 days and get $200 cashback!!

Also thank you everyone who replied about the bill pay.
Message 82 of 17,187
Chilli
Established Contributor

@creditqueen,

what are you waiting for?  Apply now!

And you may want to consider closing creditone while you're at it😜

Message 83 of 17,187
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

Applied the Monday before Thanksgiving and the second card was approved instantly.  I now have $52,000 in unsecured lines with them.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 84 of 17,187
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

apply for cash card online or over the phone ?

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 85 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkfrosty wrote:

apply for cash card online or over the phone ?

Message 86 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Credit Addict for turning me on to Navy Federal.  Went into a branch this past weekend planning to just open a savings account to get my foot in the door.  Was approved for membership and signed up for checking and savings.  Then they offfered me a credit card so I figured Why Not?!?  Was approved for $14,000.  I probably overstepped, but I applied for a preapproved auto loan through them as well.  I figured the worst they could tell me is no.  Awaiting the decision.  I do hate waiting.

Message 87 of 17,187
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

for some reason i am nervous to apply for a credit card from them .. i was just about to click submit then i cancelled lol

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 88 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

for some reason i am nervous to apply for a credit card from them .. i was just about to click submit then i cancelled lol

UMM WHY?!

Message 89 of 17,187
Chilli
Established Contributor

I KNOW RIGHT!

JUST do it!

Message 90 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.