Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Jago a big Congratulations to you!

Message 5131 of 17,187
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Yeah since I fell out over the Garden Fence earlier today I figured even without the update to my EQ I'd go ahead and try a CLI on my CashRewards card. 24 hour review, so I'm sure that is a decline. Geez. I hit max amount figuring they would counter something. I just wish they would get it closer to what my GoRewards card is. But I picked up a secured Disco that has a chance of graduating in 7 months as opposed to that open Sky that will never go anywhere. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 5132 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sandman think positive. I'm pulling for you and sending good vibes your way!

Message 5133 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

No love from Navy on CLI request here either. 3rd denial. Same as last time: 24 Hour review, no messsage, no e-mail, no mailed response... just a dark pit of silence and a TU HP. Had been 7 months from last CLI. Had them for a year now. 25% of car loan paid. Util 23% oa, 27% on navy card, no derogs, low 700's.. Besides the car loan, Penfed has been more generous with me. Happy to hear some others have fab luck with them...get it if you can

Message 5134 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah you did super good Jago . Just imagine in 6 months, where youll be. Give yourself at least 6 months to let your scores rise and your 2018 second half spree will be epicSmiley Wink.

Wow just think, in Feb i can ask for a APR redux on my PlatSmiley Happy

I do really need to garden..  Stick to SP CLI on amex and discover and chill...  Smiley Very Happy 

sorry I can't even say that with a straight face lol

Message 5135 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sandman think positive. I'm pulling for you and sending good vibes your way!

@+1000 @Anonymous! A review isn't always a 'no' for everyone...just me lol!! Fingers crossed for your success!!

Message 5136 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No love from Navy on CLI request here either. 3rd denial. Same as last time: 24 Hour review, no messsage, no e-mail, no mailed response... just a dark pit of silence and a TU HP. Had been 7 months from last CLI. Had them for a year now. 25% of car loan paid. Util 23% oa, 27% on navy card, no derogs, low 700's.. Besides the car loan, Penfed has been more generous with me. Happy to hear some others have fab luck with them...get it if you can

@Anonymous, have you tried for a second card instead? There seems to be a definite trend that the CLI's on the first cards aren't as easy currently but many, many people are applying immediately for card #2 and getting it. If you can afford the HP, it may be something to consider!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 5137 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Jago a big Congratulations to you!

@Anonymous @imaprate.  I got a no, so back to reality.   

Message 5138 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have any of you went to the CLI page and it didn’t give you the option for max amount? It’s wanting me to put what I am wanting the limit to go up to right now.

Wondering if this is new or if it’s just me?
Message 5139 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Maybe just you, i see the two.

Hey WadeDalton , lol for hits and googles, i hit request on my plat yesterday or day before dont remember but funny thing i missed a call today. Actually i heard it was from Florida and me no knowy anyone in Florida and let it go to voice mail. Turns out it was Navy, unless its fraudsters, and i assume its from the request. I never get calls lol, with my reports iceee, M8, Smiley Wink i just hit and if they say under review, i lol, and move on. Wonder if i should actually call back. If its to authorize a hp im not scared homie lol, but i cant unlock Eq even if i wanted to. That bureau is so inept, it makes getting Disco cli , even on a closed card, easy breezy cover girl in comparisonSmiley Wink
Message 5140 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.