Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Question on CLOC. Applied on 12-4-17. It still says In Review or something like that. Have had no contact about it. Is that a denial or should I call?
Message 5141 of 17,187
chasincredit
Valued Member

@Cr3 I'm getting the exact same thing. Hmmm

Message 5142 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got mine recently and it took a few days. It still said "in review" online when my packet came in the mail with the promissary note.

Message 5143 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got home for lunch and the paperwork was in the mail. Got approved for the whole 15,000. Thanks to everyone for the help and encouragement...
Message 5144 of 17,187
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

November was the 1 year mark for me with NFCU. Tried to get an APR reduction on the Platinum (my Flagship which I opened earlier this year has a significantly lower APR...go figure)...NFCU said no.

Tried for a CLI on the Plat and they wanted to do a HP...no thanks...I'll live with 25.5k...Flagship has to wait until early 2018 for CLI request...womp womp

Message 5145 of 17,187
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@garagebandking wrote:

November was the 1 year mark for me with NFCU. Tried to get an APR reduction on the Platinum (my Flagship which I opened earlier this year has a significantly lower APR...go figure)...NFCU said no.

Tried for a CLI on the Plat and they wanted to do a HP...no thanks...I'll live with 25.5k...Flagship has to wait until early 2018 for CLI request...womp womp

Really??  Smiley Sad   Did they give a reason? 

If you qualified for a Flagship with a lower rate than your Platinum I would have thought that a reduction on the Plat would have been a given once you hit the one-year mark.  spock.gif

Message 5146 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

My approvals for new cards are much better than my original ones..  Since you can only have 3 cards do I have to close one and reapply?  Hate to lose the history but no CLI or a very small one compared to the high SL I'm getting now sucks.    Not sure what to do

Message 5147 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Maybe just you, i see the two.

Hey WadeDalton , lol for hits and googles, i hit request on my plat yesterday or day before dont remember but funny thing i missed a call today. Actually i heard it was from Florida and me no knowy anyone in Florida and let it go to voice mail. Turns out it was Navy, unless its fraudsters, and i assume its from the request. I never get calls lol, with my reports iceee, M8, Smiley Wink i just hit and if they say under review, i lol, and move on. Wonder if i should actually call back. If its to authorize a hp im not scared homie lol, but i cant unlock Eq even if i wanted to. That bureau is so inept, it makes getting Disco cli , even on a closed card, easy breezy cover girl in comparisonSmiley Wink

AJC...that's pretty interesting...IMHO, I would call and see what happens! I hear you times 1000 regarding EQ...clowns my friend...clowns lol!!!

I'll anxiously wait to hear your update if you decide to call. Wow, I'm impressed, Navy knows your phone number...I suspect they burned mine and evidently my address as well lol!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 5148 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got mine recently and it took a few days. It still said "in review" online when my packet came in the mail with the promissary note.

@Congrats on the CLOC @Michael!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 5149 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got home for lunch and the paperwork was in the mail. Got approved for the whole 15,000. Thanks to everyone for the help and encouragement...

@Fantastic news @celtic...as soon as you return the paperwork, you'll see the CLOC on your dash in a few days. If you want checks, you'll need to ask for them if it's still the same as the 'old days' (last year lol)!! Huge congrats!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 5150 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.