Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

my letter said i reached my internal limit  so 10 k is all but there still no1

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 6001 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mandm     Congrats thats awesome.   Little bit of history goes a long way with navy and you have it  Smiley Happy

@wade    Without our admiral wade, this wouldnt be half as great as it is.   Cheers M8.    

@mrldp40     Thanks for the chuckle.. I have recieved that so many times, and one time (at band camp) i got that letter for a CLI, and then within a week maybe, apped for my Amex and CLOC..  as you can see from my sig, i had a little bit left in the Navy tank Smiley LOL    It just takes time, your internal limit will come up super fast with good history. 

Message 6002 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @jago! We have twin More Rewards Cards! :-)

Message 6003 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update to my EQ score...

Yesterday they gave me 5 points and I finally graduated from the 630s to the 640s...

Just got an alert on my phone. I said "that sounds like a MyFico alert", "hopefully an increase on TU".

Nope.. EQ giveth and taketh away! 2 Navy HP and they got me for 10 points!!!

I remember reading someones post yesterday that says EQ will remove mulitple HP after the first one from the same source. So, I will call and see about getting one of them removed!

Oh well, I'll take the hit since once the new card hits, hopefully it will increase!

Message 6004 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Update to my EQ score...

Yesterday they gave me 5 points and I finally graduated from the 630s to the 640s...

Just got an alert on my phone. I said "that sounds like a MyFico alert", "hopefully an increase on TU".

Nope.. EQ giveth and taketh away! 2 Navy HP and they got me for 10 points!!!

I remember reading someones post yesterday that says EQ will remove mulitple HP after the first one from the same source. So, I will call and see about getting one of them removed!

Oh well, I'll take the hit since once the new card hits, hopefully it will increase!

@Anonymous, you'll get the points back pretty fast. If you would, please follow up with us regarding the removal of the multiple HP's from the same source and let us know what the process was for you with the CB. 

Happy Friday!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6005 of 17,187
peghede
Valued Contributor

I just hit Navy hard again.

NFCU

Message 6006 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

We do..     I have seen alot of approvals for the MR card with the same 15k..  wonder if maybe that is the minimum and thats why it was harder for some to get?   just a thought, and i'm sure there are others that got it for less, but it did seem weird. 

Message 6007 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

NFCU

Awesome M8..    hope you get what your asking for. 

Message 6008 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

NFCU

You know my fingers are crossed for you m8! I think it's time for Navy to show you some more luv! You have been very patient!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6009 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

We do..     I have seen alot of approvals for the MR card with the same 15k..  wonder if maybe that is the minimum and thats why it was harder for some to get?   just a thought, and i'm sure there are others that got it for less, but it did seem weird. 

$15K isn't the minimum, I've seen posts on approvals for SL's from $500 to $25K on the More Rewards card.

@Anonymous's just the high rollers like you @Jago and @Anonymous that get those five figure nods from the best CU in the land!!

Happy weekend my friends!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6010 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.