Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Tried again to cli both cards and again went to 24hrs,(card one over 1 year old sl 23k and still there never got cli, 2nd card 7k sl 10 months ago got cli jan 17 to 22k and stuck there,  called in to cancel again request and succesfuly got it.

ps.again was told they hp my reports already ,i said ok cancel it...that's bs my 3 reports are on iceee.

Message 3521 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Peghede, just tell Navy if they no cli you, you R.I.P them to your Christmas partySmiley Wink
Message 3522 of 17,187
peghede
Valued Contributor

ill hit hem again soon ( few days), ill get even on their ...

Message 3523 of 17,187
nelg727
Valued Member

I was approved for nRewards Card 8k Limit 06/28/2017.  I wanted to apply for the CashRewards.  Should I try or wait 3-6 months?

Message 3524 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi Nelg727, congrats on your approval, i think you should wait a couple months to help establish yourself, but of course ymmv if you want to go earlier. I just think no rush with Navy, they end up taking care of us in due time . Just my humble opinion.

NAVY R.I.P
( Really Incredible People) Smiley Happy
Message 3525 of 17,187
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Wish my luck myficoers tomorrow is 94 days +3 full statements I'm going to apply for a cli on my cashrewards visa currently 1k. Hoping for a least 5k line but will take if any anything they will do thanks
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 3526 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

I love you man, but I have to ask - why the blazes are you poking the bear?!?  You have said yourself that they have started taking AA on accounts that have unusual patterns, so why on earth would you keep submitting CLI requests over and over with frozen reports?  I suppose being able to stand at the fence and taunt "Nyah Nyah, cant HP me" has some appeal, but I question the long-term benefits of this plan.

Message 3527 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@peghede wrote:

I love you man, but I have to ask - why the blazes are you poking the bear?!?  You have said yourself that they have started taking AA on accounts that have unusual patterns, so why on earth would you keep submitting CLI requests over and over with frozen reports?  I suppose being able to stand at the fence and taunt "Nyah Nyah, cant HP me" has some appeal, but I question the long-term benefits of this plan.

I was thinking the same thing....at some point, they may decide this guy isn't worth the hassle he is causing continually submitting requests and calling in to cancel minutes later. Dunno...

Message 3528 of 17,187
peghede
Valued Contributor

Shhhhh don't wake up the bear..

<<<<<<------ The Bear

Message 3529 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@peghede wrote:

+1000

I'd just hate to see them take any AA against you my friend or should I say m8 (now that I know what the heck it means lol)!!

Smiley LOL

Message 3530 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.