Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

I just did a balance transfer to NFCU from usaa last week. I started it on a Thursday and a few days later, on Sunday, it posted to usaa. It was very fast. It didn’t take anywhere near the 7-14 days that NFCU estimated on the webpage.
Message 6091 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Did my first bt to Navy guysSmiley Happy. Would have like to BT all but due the merry go round with my Eq, i was unable to try for cli on my cards. Only hope for this year is if they give any auto. Now to see how long it takes to see bt post with Boa and NavySmiley Wink

I did 3 BT's  2 posted within 4 days and the other was 7 days, but that is because they had to mail a check. 

Message 6092 of 17,187
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I am still feling out a BT with Navy. I too have been trying to get CLI with no luck. DIdnt want to do a HP for a CLI, so at 10K still. I paid half of my balance and paid my entire CLOC off. Hopefully, they will give me the mythical auto CLI.

Message 6093 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally able to post great news in this thread lol...Applied for their Amex card after PCing from Cash Rewards wasn't possible, though expected. I was approved for $20000 SL, so I'll be soon taking advantage of the BT offer, and I received a CLI, after two days of review, on the Cash Rewards from $4300 to $6500. I took the HP on both, but its was worth it. Now, I'm contemplating the garden. 

Message 6094 of 17,187
kugel
Valued Contributor

Rosey1 the nfcu AR will be some time end of feb and it’s posted on the account beginning of mar from what I see till now,

If I am worng someone should correct me pleas
Message 6095 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Finally able to post great news in this thread lol...Applied for their Amex card after PCing from Cash Rewards wasn't possible, though expected. I was approved for $20000 SL, so I'll be soon taking advantage of the BT offer, and I received a CLI, after two days of review, on the Cash Rewards from $4300 to $6500. I took the HP on both, but its was worth it. Now, I'm contemplating the garden. 

I'm in the garden, but this makes me really tempted. LOL. I got denied a CLI on my Cash Rewards as well, but got approved for a couple other cards so it's probably best to stay away until the 6 month mark. Although that was a month ago.

Message 6096 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I'm in the garden, but this makes me really tempted. LOL. I got denied a CLI on my Cash Rewards as well, but got approved for a couple other cards so it's probably best to stay away until the 6 month mark. Although that was a month ago.

Congrats on the Amex and the CLI on the CR.   since you got the CLI, you do have to wait 6 months before you can get another CLI with that card for Navy. 

Message 6097 of 17,187
peghede
Valued Contributor

Will be going for 3rd card (Flagship)

Message 6098 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghedewrote:

Will be going for 3rd card (Flagship)

Go get em m8.    Be nice to have someone else to answer the "How did you get 3 cards?"  Smiley LOL

I have a 6 month cli on the 25th, but i may wait till after the AR in march.  

Message 6099 of 17,187
bluntco
Valued Contributor

I got my 3rd card, the Flagship 11/17/17. I tried for a CLI on 2/16/18. No HP, and it said it went to review. But I do not see anything pending. Too early? Should I wait until March AR?
Message 6100 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.