Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

should have asked in earlier post but how do you know when it will be soft vs hard

Message 51 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

should have asked in earlier post but how do you know when it will be soft vs hard

you never will know but you can better your chances by waiting till you see the sp on your EQ report.

Message 52 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I applied for Navcheck Monday night and still no word, is outcome communicated via secure message or snail mail? Wondering how long to wait before I call for an update.

Message 53 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Call
Message 54 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

No dice. Flat out denial, oh well I have the Go Rewards to help me show them promise and will reapply in 6 months. Thanks Ca, for the direction.

Message 55 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No dice. Flat out denial, oh well I have the Go Rewards to help me show them promise and will reapply in 6 months. Thanks Ca, for the direction.

apply in 3 months.

I was denied the first time too.

countered the 2nd time

and finally the 3rd time got the full $15k!

all in under 6 months!

Message 56 of 17,187
Chilli
Established Contributor

I went into the branch yesterday and signed the promissory note. The acct show up online today. 

I Went ahead and app'd for the max ...and the waiting begins....sigh.

Message 57 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Good
Message 58 of 17,187
Chilli
Established Contributor

Mod cut

I have to go back into the branch (which is 1 1/2 hours each way) to take my drivers license and 2 pcs of proof of my physical address....I.e. Current bills. Before any further review.

-thinly disguised profanity 

Message 59 of 17,187
WYinCA

CreditQueen323 wrote:  This might be a little off topic, but thought this thread would have the people who knew best acout NFCU..I was just approved for my first NFCU CC last week...I know u can make a payment from your NFCU savings (or checking, I just have a savings) , but is there another way to make a payment? The only reason I am asking is because when I was on my other banks bill pay NFCU came up. It asked for the account number and just the zip code (no sure what that would be) so.it made me question if u are able to.make a bill payment from a different bank to your NFCU card. Also I read before that you can only make so many payments a month with NFCU after that they start putting your payments on hold. Sorry again for changing the subject I just have been searching for the answer and cant find it.

You can also add a non-NFCU bank account under the "Transfers" tab at the bottom of the page.  Once you do this you are able to choose that account in the dropdown menu of available accounts from which to pay the card balance.

Message 60 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.