Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Navy Federal

My fiancé just applied for Platinum Visa with Navy and got the review in process message so not sure if that's good or bad. Is there a backdoor number to a analyst with Navy like the other cards? Anyone get the review message and got approved. Is the Nav Check easier to get. Her score is 675 just to give some insight with 65,000 yr income. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal

@HYPASS33 wrote:

My fiancé just applied for Platinum Visa with Navy and got the review in process message so not sure if that's good or bad. Is there a backdoor number to a analyst with Navy like the other cards? Anyone get the review message and got approved. Is the Nav Check easier to get. Her score is 675 just to give some insight with 65,000 yr income. Thanks!

Just wait till she gets an answer.  The review in progress isn't unusual.  If she gets turned down, then you can recon via secured message.  The Navcheck has the same underwriting standards so be patient.  If she gets approved for the Visa, then have her go and apply for the Navcheck and ask for $15K

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal

This is quite common with Navy but with a 685 I wouldn't think twice about it and you will probably get a text or email monday welcoming you.

I would go ahead and apply for the NavCheck Line of credit now and for the full $15k (they will counter)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.