cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Flagship... Rewards Check! I LOVE YOU NAVY :)

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Navy Flagship... Rewards Check! I LOVE YOU NAVY :)

So my partner split off $5k from the Cash Card and it's our GO TO #1 Card (freedom is making Lowes and Restaurants a bit this month) but I dislike the CL and them usually so much I almost have a pain when I use the card even though I know it's 5%! so much so next month I will use Discover it instead of Freedom for the 5% gas!

Anyway back to point of post.... Flagship is just over 1 month old now and balance is all paid and wanted to just see am I really getting FULL 2% or should I be more pushy about getting the new Cap1 1.5% or the Sallie Mae... So I log in and click on points which takes me over to the system which shows I currently have 6700 points and so I quickly do a airline search and it says I can use 6700 points plus pay $xx for a full ticket price of $xx = 2%!!!!!!!

I tried to see what the conversion was on cash, gift cards, etc. but I don't have enough points so I'll just assume I should use it for the travel as it's designed for... either way I LIKE IT!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Navy Flagship... Rewards Check! I LOVE YOU NAVY :)

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Flagship... Rewards Check! I LOVE YOU NAVY :)

How long before we ask for CLI! LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.