Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase "Your Offers" without set APR

tag
Poppa
Established Contributor

New Chase "Your Offers" without set APR

Is it just me? I check "My offers" often and have just noticed it has a new offer page when I click on "See your offer". It now goes to a page with no set APR and the "Tell us about yourself" language before the forms for name address city etc... First it was just on my FU offer but now it's on my CSP offer as well. When clicking on terms is has the range of APR. I have recently applied for a mortgage so I thought that may be why but thought I would check with the community and see.

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Poppa
Established Contributor

Re: New Chase "Your Offers" without set APR

Nobody?

Message 2 of 9
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Poppawrote:

Nobody?

I can't say. I've never had a Chase "Your Offers..."

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree. Now the only one with the preset apt is the slate but before it use to be all of them with the set apt.
Message 4 of 9
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you don't have a green checkmark next to the 'explore chase credit cards' box. If you have prequalified offers you'll see a bright green checkmark next to what they have prequalified your for...ie morgages/credit cards/etc.

Message 5 of 9
Poppa
Established Contributor

@Physh1wrote:

Sounds like you don't have a green checkmark next to the 'explore chase credit cards' box. If you have prequalified offers you'll see a bright green checkmark next to what they have prequalified your for...ie morgages/credit cards/etc.

No I still have my green check mark. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever pull the trigger or get an answer outside these forums? I have the same (range of APR) thing showing up on "My Offers" with a green check mark. I know that the green check mark is almost a sure approval but I'd like to know if the APR is worth it before pulling the trigger. Especially since this would entail a HP which I have no intention of geting just to be informed of a high APR. I got enough of those already.

Message 7 of 9
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

I think the language here is Exclusive offer rather than selected for you

Either way its useless. Nothing now bypasses 5/24 except for pre-approvals in branch and even those are YOMV

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup! I'm in the same boat as you. Couple months ago had the fixed APR page where I only had to enter my income to get approved. Now I see the new 'Tell us about yourself' page for the same cards Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.