cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Credit Card Goals and questions about Citi Double Cash, Costco, Uber visa, and Travel Cards

tag
LShan82
Regular Contributor

Next Credit Card Goals and questions about Citi Double Cash, Costco, Uber visa, and Travel Cards

Hey I've done a search but I haven't found a succinct answer. I know you can't guarantee anything but where have you seen that your scores should be for these cards? 
Amazon Visa

Uber Visa

Citi Double Cash

Costco Visa 

My next goal after one of these cards are travel cards, but I think I should wait a year and make sure my scores are in the 700's again. 

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Next Credit Card Goals and questions about Citi Double Cash, Costco, Uber visa, and Travel Cards

I can only tell you about two cards.

Amazon - above 700, but would highly recommend 720+

Citi - 680, but 700+ is preferred

I hope you know that but don’t only think about the lowest CS before applying. Make sure you don’t have fresh HPs on your CR and none of your cards have 75%+ UTI/30% above overall.
There are many things to consider before applying to any of these cards.
Message 2 of 5
LShan82
Regular Contributor

Re: Next Credit Card Goals and questions about Citi Double Cash, Costco, Uber visa, and Travel Cards

Thanks for the info! Yes, I know that as well!

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon approved me when I was in the mid to low 600s for a 500 Cred line.

The costco anywhere visa is a great card for cash benefits and traveling. 3% back for travel, plus a million different insurances and no foreign fee.
Message 4 of 5
LShan82
Regular Contributor

thanks for the info. What did everything else look like when you apped for them.  Did you have low util/inq? 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.