Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next NFCU AR ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Next NFCU AR ?

How  would someone know if their account had an ar? I've been w ith them for only 4 months so I know  I w ont ask for cli but just curious. btw  my sl was on the rewards card was $24k. I about fell of my chair!

I wish I knew about cloc when I opened my accounts but alas I'm still happy with nfcu.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do them at the beginning of every odd numbered month.
Look on your Equifax report and it will be listed under SPs (forget Equifax wording, but is right after a list of HPs)
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Look on your Equifax report and it will be listed under SPs (forget Equifax wording, but is right after a list of HPs)

So the March one was on 02/28....is the May one going to be 04/28 or 05/01?

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So the March one was on 02/28....is the May one going to be 04/28 or 05/01?

good question.  Even though there is only a few days between the two dates, I would like for it to be 4/28 :-)  I am anxious and nervous for some reason.  Like waiting for days for someone to call and tell you if you got the job after an interview.  smh

Message 15 of 21
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Someone will typically post in the main NFCU thread as soon as it is displayed. 

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 16 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Quick question. Does it matter whether the NFCU AR CLI requested is for a CC or CLOC? Thanks.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 17 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:
Quick question. Does it matter whether the NFCU AR CLI requested is for a CC or CLOC? Thanks.

There will always be a HP for the CLOC (new or CLI) regardless of the AR.

Message 18 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

😭 Thanks Uncle B. So glad I asked.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My cc account was only opened in December so Im guessing there wont be a review for me. My acct was opened with a cl of 24k so does that mean it will never be increased?
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.