Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next NFCU AR ?

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Next NFCU AR ?

@Anonymous wrote:
My cc account was only opened in December so Im guessing there wont be a review for me. My acct was opened with a cl of 24k so does that mean it will never be increased?

Every account gets an AR; AR is 'Account Review', and it's a soft-pull on your credit report. 

If you use the 'max' option you might get a no-HP bump, but if it goes to review (regardless of your current limit) you'll get a HP. 

It used to be said that soft-pull CLIs were restricted to no more than $25k credit lines with anything higher requiring a fresh HP, but that's not always the case now.  I've seen a report of someone going to $27k with no HP, but I agree getting over $25k with no HP is not common (YMMV).

A lot of the questions being asked in this thread have already been answered in the 'big' thread here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Navy-Federal-Thread-for-CLI-and-Additional-Cards/td-p/3419729

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.