Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu cli over 25k

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Nfcu cli over 25k

Hi Everyone,

i currently have have cash rewards and platinum visa both at 25k cl and loc at 15k.

i have a credit score of 820+ and wanted to know if I can go over 25k on each card with a sp instead of a hard pull.

i would like to have 50k on each. 

I dont want to apply for a new card because that will require a hp.

any input as to how I can or if I can at all get a higher limit on both cards with just a sp.

thanks everyone

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nfcu cli over 25k

I'm 99% sure every CLI after 25k is going to be a HP for Navy, and it's recommended from @CreditAddict you send it verification (paystubs) since it's a manual review.  Also I think the consensus is to ask for the max for that type of credit card since Navy will counter if you're not approved for the whole amount.  Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those points.

Hope this helps,

Oz

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They would be HPs and be prepared to provide income verification.

Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Would be hp but probably worth it!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think if your income and spend justify the means they will for sure. I think I remember it's the flagship card that can be 50k. But I don't really know. I'm apping NFCU Later this year.

Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think if your income and spend justify the means they will for sure. I think I remember it's the flagship card that can be 50k. But I don't really know. I'm apping NFCU Later this year.

All of them can be $50, Flagship can be $80.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHA! that cray.

Message 7 of 8
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@I'm 99% sure every CLI after 25k is going to be a HP for Navy, and it's recommended from @Creditaddict you send it verification (paystubs) since it's a manual review.  Also I think the consensus is to ask for the max for that type of credit card since Navy will counter if you're not approved for the whole amount.  Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those points.

Hope this helps,

Oz

+1

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.