Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Capital One EO?-- Final Update Success

tag
physicist82
Regular Contributor

No response from Capital One EO?-- Final Update Success

Has anyone not gotten a response from Capital One EO and if you didn't how did you go about contacting them. 

I have emailed them twice. Once 2 weeks ago the Sat before the 4th and once this Monday. I have not gotten any response from them at all. Not even a kick back email saying that the email I sent to was invalid. I used the email that Lexi usually posts a google search link for. 

The message I sent was kind of long detailing my concerns/wants. Should I write something very short just asking for help in general with my accounts?

Thanks

Update: EO rep called back today but we missed the call. Checked our account online and our 1000 was bumped to 2000 and our two 750 were bumped to 1000. It's a step in the right direction at least and now we have contact with them so in 6 months we'll try again.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: No response from Capital One EO?

@physicist82 wrote:

Has anyone not gotten a response from Capital One EO and if you didn't how did you go about contacting them. 

I have emailed them twice. Once 2 weeks ago the Sat before the 4th and once this Monday. I have not gotten any response from them at all. Not even a kick back email saying that the email I sent to was invalid. I used the email that Lexi usually posts a google search link for. 

The message I sent was kind of long detailing my concerns/wants. Should I write something very short just asking for help in general with my accounts?

Thanks

Your best bet is to call them. I'm sure someone can provide you with a number.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 25
physicist82
Regular Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

Someone did provide me a number in PM once without me asking for it but I was of the understanding that Cap1 EO doesn't like cold calling. That you are supposed to email first and then they call you back?

Message 3 of 25
TheBoss
Established Member

I sent them an email Sunday evening and received a call last night, so I'm not exactly sure what the delay is with yours. 

Message 4 of 25
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@physicist82 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

Someone did provide me a number in PM once without me asking for it but I was of the understanding that Cap1 EO doesn't like cold calling. That you are supposed to email first and then they call you back?

Well considering you emailed first, I would imagine it is not cold calling.  Especially since you waited a reasonable amount of time.

Message 5 of 25
physicist82
Regular Contributor

@TheBoss wrote:

I sent them an email Sunday evening and received a call last night, so I'm not exactly sure what the delay is with yours. 

What kind of info did you include in the email you sent them? Was it a short very general email. Or was it an email asking for the things that you wanted? 

Message 6 of 25
jim44
Established Contributor

I was denied a CLI on their Luv button and asked for help on this forum.  I was told to email the EO which I did and received a response back within a week so asking for more information. It took another couple of weeks to receive a call asking me specifics and then a promise to address my concerns.  Within a few days I received a call back with the requested CLI. 

IMO, I would email them again with a short request. Mine stated that I was wondering about the reason they used to deny my luv button CLI request that got me in the door. The EO was very kind through the whole process which I appreciated.  Keep trying and Good luck!

Message 7 of 25
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

If you have a Facebook account contact them through there. Just a short message and only include phone number linked to the account. They are very quick to call you.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 25
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

OP did you try going through the normal channels first (CSR, online chat)?  If you haven't, I would try it.  Even though most likely you will not get results you want, at least you will be able to tell EO you tried the normal route first.

I contacted EO through Facebook, and took about a week for them to respond.  However, they did send me an acknowledgment right away. 

Good luck!

Message 9 of 25
beezy

@physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

physicist82, I called them yesterday for a CLI and the guy that helped me was freaking awesome. I detailed my call in this post earlier today. 

I think you should give them a call, when I got him on the phone he was ready and eagar to help with whatever I needed.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.