Did you mean: 

Nothing But Denials

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Nothing But Denials

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:
I just don't get it. It's now been two years since my bankruptcy. I closed on my 1st house in April and went on an app spree. The only one that approved me was Cap1 for their silver card $500 cl. Target, lowes, Home Depot, Barclay discover, Walmart all denied me. I guess I'll never get a decent credit card.

oh yes you will....

I realize your rebuild started later than desired, but it time to play catch up now Smiley Wink 

You need to PM me and Ill help you.  

Message 21 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:
Before the mortgage app I had a cap1 secured card and a card by total card. I don't know what my current scores are(I canceled credit monitoring after I closed). When I closed the below were my scores

Reg scores
587-Equifax
591-Trans
628-Experian

Mortgage scores
615-Equifax
644-Trans
661-Experian

Ill be honest here....your scores are holding you back. I got you email, and Ill respond. 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:
I'm aware of the impact that filing a bankruptcy has on a persons credit. When I say I don't get it I simply mean that I can get approved for thousands of dollars for a loan but declined for a credit card. Kind of just makes me scratch my head. But anywho I'll wait til next year this time and try again.

Difference is a credit card is pretty much an unsecure loan. While u got a loan for a house. They r holding something for that loan. If u don't make payment they come take ur house. Same thing for cars. Which is even easier to repo a car. For credit card nothing they can do

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.