Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

Re: OMG Orchard Bank has unsecured my card and returned my deposit.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Household-Bank-PRM/m-p/1848563

Mine was on the same day too!! Welp, hoping I'm in the same boat as you :smileyvery-happy: i would call them but i feel terrible to; i've been bothering them ever since I got the damn card when and if they would ever unsecure...i'll give them a breather to answer my secured message instead XD

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

EQ FICO 708 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 776 Transrisk 799/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 754 Credit.com (EX) 753 VantageScore 3.0 712
Regular Contributor
scorpiostinger07

Hell I would call....They get paid to be bothered IMO lol.

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

[ Edited ]

scorpiostinger07 wrote:

Hell I would call....They get paid to be bothered IMO lol.

Already taken cared of! On 17th of January has become unsecured with the same limit! My deposit will be returned 4-6 weeks! :smileyvery-happy: the very helpful customer service rep even mentioned "you called at the perfect time for that question!" haha thanks scorpio for the initial post! Think i'll use that deposit to open up a Chase checking account for the 10 bonus on my Freedom as well a receive the $200, since i keep getting those coupons in my Chase CC statements XD

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

EQ FICO 708 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 776 Transrisk 799/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 754 Credit.com (EX) 753 VantageScore 3.0 712
Regular Contributor
scorpiostinger07

Awsome!!! Sounds like a good plan!! 

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}