Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers going out on the PayPal Cashback Mastercard 2% CB

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Offers going out on the PayPal Cashback Mastercard 2% CB

Screenshot 2017-06-11 at 9.25.51 PM.png

Just got an email for  Introducing the PayPal Cashback Mastercard.... Now one thing i dont see is does it have the deferred 0% offers as well, like BlisPay......

Pretty looking card if the picture is accurate...

-J

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Offers going out on the PayPal Cashback Mastercard 2% CB

So far ,seems like this card is targeted , checked the website, just the normal ppx mc availble for applyingSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 48
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Where are the pics J? It didn't happen without pics. Lol
Message 3 of 48
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Must be targeted but i dont have any PP credit products currently

Screenshot 2017-06-11 at 9.31.00 PM.png

Message 4 of 48
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Where are the pics J? It didn't happen without pics. Lol

Ask and you shall recieve... actually i was working on pics but not very good at editing on this chromebook so i just futzed around with the window sizing to obscure some stuff..

Unfortunately its not aa preapproval either.... Wish it was....

Interesting that this Sync card has tiers of APR.on this card ... Now I wonder which id get if i apply..

*See Rewards Program Terms for details. To earn Cash Rewards, you must have an open PayPal Account in good standing to which your Card Account is linked. If your PayPal Account is closed for any reason, or if your Card Account is no longer linked to your PayPal Account, your Card Account will be closed and any Cash Rewards earned, but not redeemed, will be forfeited.

†Subject to credit approval. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.

**For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 16.74%, 24.74% or 27.74%. The APRs are accurate as of 4/1/2017 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $1.50 for all types of cards in any billing cycle in which you owe interest.

The PayPal Cashback Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Message 5 of 48
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Ah yeah..looks nice! I wonder if they'll convert the current PayPal Extra folks over. Seems silly and a bit confusing to offer two versions of this card.
Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got it too seriously thinking about it 

Message 7 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That was my thought Gmood in another post. Id be p'd that everyone gets the new toy and mine still the store model lolSmiley Wink

I made a comment on other thread that now watch, blispay start giving cli and i wonder if PPC will up their game with some new featureSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 48
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Let's hope so AJC! Competition is good. Especially when it benefits the customers. 😉
Message 9 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also just got this in my e-mail.  Very enticing for the 2%.  I can't seem to get a pre-qual from Citi so perhaps this is a good alternative.

Any drawbacks?  I've never had a Synchrony card.  Aren't they SP CLIs?

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.