Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Just want to say thanks to the peer pressure from Creditaddict, Smiley Wink I finally decided to hit the love button.  My initial CL was $500 asked for 15K.  Got counter for 14k!! This is what the screen looked like after I hit submit:

Credit Card:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cashRewards Visa

The limit listed below is the current approved limit. You can accept the new limit or request a further review for the limit you requested.

Approved Credit Line:$14,000.00
Accept
Request Further Review

I quickly accepted before they changed their minds! Smiley Very Happy  I love NFCU but I especially love these forums!! 

NICE!!!

Message 361 of 5,746
CycleNKY

How long had you been at the $500 CL. they approved me for 2 $500 cards 1 month out of BK13. I was going to wait at least 6 months before asking for increase. Thanks
Message 362 of 5,746
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Just want to say thanks to the peer pressure from Creditaddict, Smiley Wink I finally decided to hit the love button.  My initial CL was $500 asked for 15K.  Got counter for 14k!! This is what the screen looked like after I hit submit:

Credit Card:

The limit listed below is the current approved limit. You can accept the new limit or request a further review for the limit you requested.

Accept
Request Further Review

I quickly accepted before they changed their minds! Smiley Very Happy  I love NFCU but I especially love these forums!! 

I think NavyFederal should send CreditAddict a gift basket for all his referrals. Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Message 363 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Credit Card:

Accept
Request Further Review

I think NavyFederal should send CreditAddict a gift basket for all his referrals. Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Do you think maybe instead they will give my partner SP on CLI on our 1 month old Flagship Card!??

I'm dying for first request but I don't want the manual review/HP/ or conditions. LOL

Message 364 of 5,746
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Credit Card:

Accept
Request Further Review

Do you think maybe instead they will give my partner SP on CLI on our 1 month old Flagship Card!??

I'm dying for first request but I don't want the manual review/HP/ or conditions. LOL

LOL, well they gave me a nice increase after one week so why not! Although I don't think it was a SP.

Message 365 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Credit Card:

Accept
Request Further Review

LOL, well they gave me a nice increase after one week so why not! Although I don't think it was a SP.

If it countered instantly it's a SP.

you only had the card 1 week and went from $500 to $14k?? that's so odd that the system wouldn't just approve higher to begin with!

Message 366 of 5,746
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Credit Card:

Accept
Request Further Review

you only had the card 1 week and went from $500 to $14k?? that's so odd that the system wouldn't just approve higher to begin with!

Well I think that you are getting confused by StartingLifeOver and me replying to you. NavyFederal gave me an original limit of $40k and then gave me the full $15k increase. Because the original decision was made by a person I guess the second person who reviewed my account just had a different opinion. Because it wasn't countered I figured it would be a HP as most CLI's from NavyFederal are.

My biggest question is will every increase from here on be a HP or not.

Message 367 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@GatorGuy wrote:

@StartingLifeOver wrote:

Credit Card:

Accept
Request Further Review

Well I think that you are getting confused by StartingLifeOver and me replying to you. NavyFederal gave me an original limit of $40k and then gave me the full $15k increase. Because the original decision was made by a person I guess the second person who reviewed my account just had a different opinion. Because it wasn't countered I figured it would be a HP as most CLI's from NavyFederal are.

My biggest question is will every increase from here on be a HP or not.

oh yes for you... HP.  So far that holds true to the core... anything over $25k is always a manual review with HP.

Just get a 2nd and 3rd cardSmiley Tongue

Message 368 of 5,746
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

oh yes for you... HP.  So far that holds true to the core... anything over $25k is always a manual review with HP.

Thanks, good to know. Maybe for my next increase I'll ask for the full $80k...and then get the 2nd card. Smiley Tongue

Message 369 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Thanks, good to know. Maybe for my next increase I'll ask for the full $80k...and then get the 2nd card. Smiley Tongue

See I think I'm going to have to make my partner more test market... he broke $5k off his $35k Cash Visa to open Flagship (they stated he had enough credit at the time)

so the question is:

1. Does it still come with the usual first CLI HP

2. After getting the card and having it does his "has enough credit" raise

3. How long should he wait before asking for 1st CLI.

Message 370 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.