Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@mamaoftwins wrote:

Called in and they wanted two stubs and one bank statement (Which is joint with my husband). I didn't mention anything to them just said I would send them over. Ill include a joint tax return for good measure too. They said call back 30min after emailing it. They did approve me for the $15k so hopefully everything checks out!!

CONGRATS!!!

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 1391 of 5,746
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

Thanks everyone, I love NFCU! Now we will see what my husband gets when he applies for a cc next week (he needs one card to report the new balance). Which is the easiest card to apply for? He has a two year old Deed in Lieu of Forclosure and a brand new unpaid collection, score is 588 now, but once the new cc reports a 0 balance I'm thinking roughly 600 with EQ, $108k income.

2/12/2014: EQ: 700, EX: 716, TU: 722

NFCU CashRewards $25k | NFCU Navcheck $15k | Home Depot $15k | CSP $12k | Freedom $9k | Sallie Mae $4.5k | Amex BCE $2k | 1FBUSA $1.8k |

Gardening until 2016-2017
Message 1392 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mamaoftwins wrote:

Thanks everyone, I love NFCU! Now we will see what my husband gets when he applies for a cc next week (he needs one card to report the new balance). Which is the easiest card to apply for? He has a two year old Deed in Lieu of Forclosure and a brand new unpaid collection, score is 588 now, but once the new cc reports a 0 balance I'm thinking roughly 600 with EQ, $108k income.

I believe people have said to apply for nrewards becuase if you don't get approved unsecured that one will counter the secured (whichever one is the secured one, apply for that line of card)

Message 1393 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

What would you guys and gals say is a "good" score to possibly get a car refi'd thru NFCU?

Have a car with an outrageous 18% APR, and would like that lowered...unfortunately the company it is financed through doesn't do lowering of APR's. 

Just curious if anyone has a ball park figure.

Thanks

Message 1394 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Eyisila wrote:

What would you guys and gals say is a "good" score to possibly get a car refi'd thru NFCU?

Have a car with an outrageous 18% APR, and would like that lowered...unfortunately the company it is financed through doesn't do lowering of APR's. 

Just curious if anyone has a ball park figure.

Thanks

i have seen crazy low 575 get approved... no real exact number but anything over the 620 should probably start to get you approved and at good rates if everything else is in line.

Message 1395 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Hmm so m y 599 would be pushing it LOL.  That's an EQ Score Watch score.  Got the goRewards at the end of last year for $4000 with a 578 Smiley Very Happy

TY

Message 1396 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Eyisila wrote:

Hmm so m y 599 would be pushing it LOL.  That's an EQ Score Watch score.  Got the goRewards at the end of last year for $4000 with a 578 Smiley Very Happy

TY

at an 18% interest rate I would rather apply and be denied then question rather I should apply and keep paying 18% Smiley Tongue

Message 1397 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

I just realized that I am not on the car note LOL.  It's my DH, and unfortunately his scores are worse than mine.  Looks like we may have to stay with the horrible 18% till he gets those numbers to a more amiable place. Smiley Sad

Message 1398 of 5,746
swpopham
Established Contributor

image.jpg

opened the flagship card. During the October points promotion and hit cli today. From 5k to 22k on a soft

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1399 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

image.jpg

opened the flagship card. During the October points promotion and hit cli today. From 5k to 22k on a soft

SWEET SAUCE!

Message 1400 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.