Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Sooners2013
Regular Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Do you mind sharing your scores? Have you been paying in full or carrying a balance each month.
Message 1401 of 5,746
Kesh
Valued Member

I am in utter shock! After reading about 52 pages I finally decided to just "go for it" since I need to buy a couple airline tickets. Entered my info (employer, salary, etc) and requested to have my limit doubled ($8,000).

Instant approval!

Part of me hears Creditaddict telling me to go back and get the rest of my approved credit LOL.

I think I'll avoid hitting the luv button again...for today. Tomorrow is a new day Smiley LOL

If it helps I have a EQ score of 650 and have a checking, savings, IRA, and certificate with NFCU. To top it off I had a little over 40% utilization, which I had plans to pay down first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys for the motivation!

Starting Score: 519 Circa 2010
Current Score: EQ: 659 3.31.14
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1402 of 5,746
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!
Message 1403 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Kesh wrote:

I am in utter shock! After reading about 52 pages I finally decided to just "go for it" since I need to buy a couple airline tickets. Entered my info (employer, salary, etc) and requested to have my limit doubled ($8,000).

Instant approval!

Part of me hears Creditaddict telling me to go back and get the rest of my approved credit LOL.

I think I'll avoid hitting the luv button again...for today. Tomorrow is a new day Smiley LOL

If it helps I have a EQ score of 650 and have a checking, savings, IRA, and certificate with NFCU. To top it off I had a little over 40% utilization, which I had plans to pay down first thing tomorrow morning.

Double is nothing with Navy... Go back, $25k.... PLEASE... For me Smiley Happy

Message 1404 of 5,746
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Kesh wrote:

Instant approval!

Me too!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 1405 of 5,746
Sooners2013
Regular Contributor

HOw long had you had your card account with them when you requeted the CLI?  

Message 1406 of 5,746
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Kesh wrote:

Instant approval!

Me too!

@Scupra wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Kesh wrote:

Instant approval!

Me too!

Lol Credit Addict Your a RIOT...Smiley Surprised

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 1407 of 5,746
H4LO
Established Contributor

This. 

@Sooners2013 wrote:

HOw long had you had your card account with them when you requeted the CLI?  

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 1408 of 5,746
swpopham
Established Contributor

I keep my reports frozen and I ask every 4 months about once a year I get a soft pull increase. The flagship I have had since the promotion in like sept or October 

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1409 of 5,746
Kesh
Valued Member

OK I think I worked up enough nerve to hit the luv button today.

Sooner and H4LO... My story goes like this May 2012 I opened up a secure card with $500. Never late and tried to keep the balance low. I was too antsy to wait for my card to graduate so I applied and was approved for $3,000 on my nRewards card May 2013. My last statement in January I received an auto CLI of $1,000. Prior to my auto CLI I never request a CLI. Last week I stumbled upon this thread, and now I have an $8,000 CL.... for the time being.

I'm hitting the luv button after I make a payment this morning.

Starting Score: 519 Circa 2010
Current Score: EQ: 659 3.31.14
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1410 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.