Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@GForce wrote:

I'm not really sure where the button you're mentioning is. In my list of accounts, under Credit Cards/Loans, the link to get in to see my credit card transactions/details actually says "Visa Signature cashRewards ************XXXX" - hope that helps. 

See mine doesn't say that.  But when I click the link for my cashRewards, on the right side, above the part that states "My Updates", the little box w/button for more info was there.  Now when I log in there is a box w/button that says "Card-Member Exclusive. Hotel Discounts from Visa Signature", then the "details" button.

I wouldn't normally be as interested, but if I can get those visa sig extras, especially with a trip upcoming, it would be great.  Plus it would be a "signature" card Smiley Tongue

Of course, it could just be ads but I don't get the same thing when I click on my secured card.  Shrug LoL.

Message 1601 of 5,746
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

And one other thing.  When I log on to my wife's account she doesn't get that at all anywhere.  It just shows something about the member mall. 

She has our secured card and a goRewards with 4k.

Message 1602 of 5,746
GForce

This is what my sidebar shows on my Visa Signature. Hope this helps:

Message 1603 of 5,746
GForce

@Jarnog wrote:

And one other thing.  When I log on to my wife's account she doesn't get that at all anywhere.  It just shows something about the member mall. 

She has our secured card and a goRewards with 4k.

Try this: https://tickets.fandango.com/visasignature

It's one of the Visa Signature exclusive promotions. I just tested it with my Visa Sig card and it went through fine (it does not charge you, it just confirms you have acess and then lets you customize your order - from there I just left). I also tested it with my Check Card from NFCU with obviously isn't a Visa Signature card and it gave me an error along the lines of the card I entered is not a valid Visa Signature card.

Anyway, if you want to know for sure, just call NFCU. They're so friendly, I'm sure they'd be happy to check for you. 

Message 1604 of 5,746
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Can't check that as I do not have my whole card number yet Smiley Sad

Also, I'll post my sidebar...if you can tell me how you did that LOL

Message 1605 of 5,746
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Just for reference, where yours says the thing about the car/auto, that is where my signature message is

I did just call and the rep thought it was just a 'normal' ad, although he stated that on his cashRewards account information he doesn't have that.  He also said that signature status is usually for those with $5000 or more on the card as a credit line.  Shrug, guess I find out when it comes, not holding my breath but it is interesting LoL.

Message 1606 of 5,746
lkvf99

I completly agree. It can be weird sometimes. I applied back in September 2013 for member ship and cc with a ck score of 618(638-TU on the letter nfcu sent. I think this was an enhanced score) and recieved the 3-5 review message. Approved for cash rewards cc with a 500.00 limit. Well fast forward to April 2014 I signed my husband up for membership and he applied for membership and cc. His ck sore is 607. He was instantly approved for signature visa with a $5500.00 credit limit. My income is slightly higher than his. I'm not sure what gives. The only difference I can see is that I have alot of student loan debt, whereas he has none. Everything else was basically the same at the time of application. I have inproved my TU scores to 655 by removing a few collections. I'm on my 7th satement with no auto CLI. I'm thinking about requesting one soon. How much should I ask for? Would I look crazy to request 25,000 hoping for a great counter offer, or be conservative and ask for 5000.00? I just received an increase on Barclay from 500 to 1500.

Message 1607 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No you absolutely should request $25k and now!!
Message 1608 of 5,746
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Creditaddict = instigator.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 1609 of 5,746
lkvf99

1. Thanks for the fast reply. Should I wait for the Barclay limit  to update on my report For a small score increase? It won't update until my statement cuts on the 19th .
Message 1610 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.