Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎12-31-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

 

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

 

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,865
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"


Eyisila wrote:

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

 

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

 

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy


I say last years taxes.

Fico Scores 8: EX 694. TU 689. EQ 658. 05/26/2015
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎12-31-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"


Creditaddict wrote:

Eyisila wrote:

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

 

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

 

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy


I say last years taxes.


Sent in the taxes and declined Smiley Sad.  I only asked for $5000 and no counter.  Dunno if I should try a recon or anything. 

Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,865
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.
Fico Scores 8: EX 694. TU 689. EQ 658. 05/26/2015
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎12-31-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

I am guessing that since when you put in a CLI request online it asks for the primary applicant's income, work number etc, and mine is non-existant, so I ended up putting my DH info in the money amount and such.

 

I will give them a call soon to see what, if anything, could be done Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎12-31-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Apparently, I do not "qualify" for an increase based on what was on the tax returns.

 

It's not like I asked for $25k but I digress Smiley Happy

 

Still happy and satisfied with NFCU

Established Contributor
Posts: 548
Registered: ‎04-11-2014
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"


Creditaddict wrote:
Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol

35 cards and counting 107,700 in available credit
4% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 667 / ex 648 / tu 717
scores on myfico= tu 659 / ex 649 / eq 644

inqs= eq 32 / ex 30 / tu 22
Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,865
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"


mossmanb5 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:
Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol


LOL, I am... private me if you want too.

Fico Scores 8: EX 694. TU 689. EQ 658. 05/26/2015
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,828
Registered: ‎07-17-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Just wanted to let everyone know that my 6th statement cut, and I didn't get any auto cli with it. The balance was $0 on my card, and overall util was 1% on only one other card reporting. I tried asking for a cli online and got the 3-5 day manual review, then declined, so another damn Hp Smiley Sad oh well, I'll just keeping using the card and pif like I do every month before the statement cuts, and hope I get some increase in October when the card is one year old. Gardening for a very long time
(BK7 d/c:08/19/13~FICO-400's)--->08/2015- EQ 661 TU 655, EX 672

Total credit lines $230,740/ 1% util reporting
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 395
Registered: ‎12-31-2013
0

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad.

 

DW got declined an increase.  They asked for income verification which was unavailable as she doesn't work atm.  Sent in tax forms and they said the information on those documents made them decide she wasn't eligible.  ::shrug:: LOL. 

 

Still love NFCU though Smiley Happy

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.