Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 1621 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Eyisila wrote:

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

I say last years taxes.

Message 1622 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Eyisila wrote:

I say last years taxes.

Sent in the taxes and declined Smiley Sad.  I only asked for $5000 and no counter.  Dunno if I should try a recon or anything. 

Message 1623 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.
Message 1624 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

I am guessing that since when you put in a CLI request online it asks for the primary applicant's income, work number etc, and mine is non-existant, so I ended up putting my DH info in the money amount and such.

I will give them a call soon to see what, if anything, could be done Smiley Happy

Message 1625 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Apparently, I do not "qualify" for an increase based on what was on the tax returns.

It's not like I asked for $25k but I digress Smiley Happy

Still happy and satisfied with NFCU

Message 1626 of 5,746
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 1627 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mossmanb5 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol

LOL, I am... private me if you want too.

Message 1628 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Just wanted to let everyone know that my 6th statement cut, and I didn't get any auto cli with it. The balance was $0 on my card, and overall util was 1% on only one other card reporting. I tried asking for a cli online and got the 3-5 day manual review, then declined, so another damn Hp Smiley Sad oh well, I'll just keeping using the card and pif like I do every month before the statement cuts, and hope I get some increase in October when the card is one year old. Gardening for a very long time
Message 1629 of 5,746
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad.

DW got declined an increase.  They asked for income verification which was unavailable as she doesn't work atm.  Sent in tax forms and they said the information on those documents made them decide she wasn't eligible.  ::shrug:: LOL. 

Still love NFCU though Smiley Happy

Message 1630 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.