tag
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@A-NONYMOUS wrote:

@A-NONYMOUS wrote:

NFCU Visa Sig cashRewards opened in Feb 2014, $7k

Just asked for $20k and received a counter for $8k, Accepted

How long should I wait before asking for another CLI?

I sent NFCU a SM last night requesting a higher CL than the counter offer of $8k that I recieved online and I authorized them to pull my TU only, if needed. That report had only 2 Inquiries and my highest Credit Score of the 3. I received a reply this morning. They pulled TU and gave me a CL of $17k. I checked my other reports and they indeed only pulled TU as I requested. NFCU is Amazing!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

WOW, that's amazing in deed.  I thought NFCU pulled EQ for all CC Apps and TU only for baking products?!?

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 1851 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I'm posting here too, but finally after 8 months I got approved for the LOC for the full $15k today!!!Smiley Happy
Message 1852 of 5,746
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Way to go pizza!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 1853 of 5,746
MadTechnologist
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
I'm posting here too, but finally after 8 months I got approved for the LOC for the full $15k today!!!Smiley Happy

Congrats Pizza1! Now I can live vicariously through you, JK, LOL! Smiley LOL

Starting Score: 611 (02/28/2014 EQ MyFico) 608 (Barclays TU 03/28/14)
Current Score: 665 (05/13/16 EQ) 655 (05/13/16 TU) 672 (05/13/16 EX) Gardening since 04/30/2016
Goal Score: 740+ All Around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1854 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

WOW, congrats!

Message 1855 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

More good news!!!! Just got off the phone with a navy rep for a car refi and it was APPROVED!!! Finally!!! Been wanting this for 8 months now, and was declined for it back in January! So happy and relievedSmiley Happy
Message 1856 of 5,746
alinoapa
Regular Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
More good news!!!! Just got off the phone with a navy rep for a car refi and it was APPROVED!!! Finally!!! Been wanting this for 8 months now, and was declined for it back in January! So happy and relievedSmiley Happy

wow, you're on a roll....CONGRATS

Message 1857 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

wait... but you refi with your local CU... Did Navy match or beat that rate?

Message 1858 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CA.... It wasn't a CU, just a local bank, and yes Navy beat it! Remember, my bank also only reported to TU??!! I posted this also in CC section lol!!!
Message 1859 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
CA.... It wasn't a CU, just a local bank, and yes Navy beat it! Remember, my bank also only reported to TU??!! I posted this also in CC section lol!!!

Fantastic! Congrats

Message 1860 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.