Super Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Woohooo congrats!!
Message 2091 of 5,746
danmfe
Established Member

Hey CA,  Thinking you may know...

I attempted an increase yesterday on my Flagship.  Last increase was in April, got 3-5 day message and got $1.5K via HP.   The first attempt yesterday gave me the condition exists error message. I was using chrome.  Switched to Firefox and tried again and got the same condition exists message.  Not too computer savvy but cleared my browser history and tried again....same message.   Finally, used my iphone and appeared to go through as I got the 3-5 day message.  Here's my question:  Doesn't all cli or applications show up in the "Check status of pending loan application status" link?  I could of sworn my last CLI request in April was there with a file number sorta speak.  As of today, I still have nothing showing when I check the status, only says there are no applications on file.  

Does this mean my final request may not have went through correctly even though it stated "we have received your request....yada yada yada...3-5 days?"

Thanks for any insight in advance. 

Message 2092 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't think cli show in pending loans.
I'd call and ask if they have a cli request showing on your account and status, if they can't find it then I'd go back to trying on a computer today with Firefox not on iPhone.
Message 2093 of 5,746
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Ok, so now we know that not always will they request Tax Returns for a CLI request over $25k. 

I requested $50k after 3 statments cut with a starting limit of $22k.

They requested pay statements (they needed 2 consecutive) but never mentioned tax returns. 

It took 3 days, but they kicked me up to $43k. 

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 2094 of 5,746
nitrov
Established Contributor

WOW! If you don't mind sharing, what's your income? I'm waiting for a response to my income verification, but they asked for pay stubs instead of a TR. It's been 3-4 days now
My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 2095 of 5,746
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

@nitrov wrote:
WOW! If you don't mind sharing, what's your income? I'm waiting for a response to my income verification, but they asked for pay stubs instead of a TR. It's been 3-4 days now

I'm commission based and so far YTD im at $112k. How much did you ask for? How long have you had your card?

10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 2096 of 5,746
nitrov
Established Contributor

I just got my first card about a month ago: 20k, and apped for my second one a couple days ago and got $5k. My income is around $150k, but I would be bouncing off the walls if they gave me anything like what you got. What's your FICO look like? I think I was around 728 when they yanked my last CR on the new card
My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 2097 of 5,746
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@Slim1Der wrote:

Ok, so now we know that not always will they request Tax Returns for a CLI request over $25k. 

I requested $50k after 3 statments cut with a starting limit of $22k.

They requested pay statements (they needed 2 consecutive) but never mentioned tax returns. 

It took 3 days, but they kicked me up to $43k. 

WTG!   Was hoping for the best for you!

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 2098 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nitrov wrote:
I just got my first card about a month ago: 20k, and apped for my second one a couple days ago and got $5k. My income is around $150k, but I would be bouncing off the walls if they gave me anything like what you got. What's your FICO look like? I think I was around 728 when they yanked my last CR on the new card

give it 3 months and between your 2 cards you will probably have over $40k!

Message 2099 of 5,746
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

They pulled EQ and I was a 702 at the time. MyFico Monitoring told me that the inquiry took me down a point! Smiley Sad

10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 2100 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.