Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! We'll wait then. What does it take to get approved for a second, then?

The job requires him to lease a truck, so they do get the score. Last time he tried a couple of years ago they told him it had to be at least 600. 

Any idea about the authorized user thing? I am finding mixed reviews on google. 

I used $1k from my first card to get the 2nd card...

what about AU users?

Ah okay. We will probably wait for another CLI or 2 then. 

If I add him as an AU on my card and he adds me as an AU on his, will that help our score (as if we had another card) or do nothing? Some people say it does (especially if you add your teens on yours I guess) and others say it doesn't do anything. 

Message 2181 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The job requires him to lease a truck, so they do get the score. Last time he tried a couple of years ago they told him it had to be at least 600. 

what about AU users?

If I add him as an AU on my card and he adds me as an AU on his, will that help our score (as if we had another card) or do nothing? Some people say it does (especially if you add your teens on yours I guess) and others say it doesn't do anything. 

is this navy card the only card he has?

if he has less than 3 accounts than it might help him to get your credit card too... however if you run the util up on it then it will hurt him.

now since your score is sub 600, you would probably benefit greatly from his card!

but just do AU not joint!

Message 2182 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

what about AU users?

is this navy card the only card he has?

if he has less than 3 accounts than it might help him to get your credit card too... however if you run the util up on it then it will hurt him.

now since your score is sub 600, you would probably benefit greatly from his card!

but just do AU not joint!

Excellent! Yeah, these are our first cards so we each only have the 1. We are trying to keep the utilization below 30%, barring some sort of super emergency, so it shouldn't be an issue! I will go do that now! Smiley Very Happy Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Message 2183 of 5,746
MadTechnologist
Frequent Contributor

I have a question about balances posting and what not. I had 2 transactions pending on my barclays before I PIF on it yesterday. They essentially held up $200 on the card out of the $1.5K and now 1 of them for about $150 has officially posted, while the other $50 is still pending and more than likely will post tomorrow. So, if I pay the $150 today to get it to post with a balance of $0, do you think the $0 will be on the statement that closes today or the $50 that I can't even pay until it post? I could also pay via NFCU bill pay, but it says it will post on the 24th and I don't know if they'll send the payment tonight or tomorrow night.

Starting Score: 611 (02/28/2014 EQ MyFico) 608 (Barclays TU 03/28/14)
Current Score: 665 (05/13/16 EQ) 655 (05/13/16 TU) 672 (05/13/16 EX) Gardening since 04/30/2016
Goal Score: 740+ All Around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2184 of 5,746
Trilom

CLI Today  12500 -> 25000

Not sure if was hardpull, approximately 6 months past my last CLI, last CLI I went from 12000 - 12500 after requesting 15000.  Today I requested 25000 and was granted 25000, my income has changed so I believe this might have been a factor.

Had a balance of 600$ on the card, last payment 7 days prior.

Not sure if it required a HP or not, I requested online and was instantly granted.  

Message 2185 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Trilom wrote:

Not sure if was hardpull, approximately 6 months past my last CLI, last CLI I went from 12000 - 12500 after requesting 15000.  Today I requested 25000 and was granted 25000, my income has changed so I believe this might have been a factor.

Not sure if it required a HP or not, I requested online and was instantly granted.  

No hp

congrats!

Message 2186 of 5,746
MadTechnologist
Frequent Contributor

@Trilom wrote:

Wow, congrats on the new CL! That's amazing. I just love how generous NFCU is with their CLs and NavChek. If you don't mind me asking, what's your CS and did you have any baddies or anything like that?

Starting Score: 611 (02/28/2014 EQ MyFico) 608 (Barclays TU 03/28/14)
Current Score: 665 (05/13/16 EQ) 655 (05/13/16 TU) 672 (05/13/16 EX) Gardening since 04/30/2016
Goal Score: 740+ All Around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2187 of 5,746
Chilli
Established Contributor

Unrelated....just VENTING...

I HATE EQUIFAX...I HATE EQUIFAX....I HATE EQUIFAX!!!!!!!Smiley Frustrated

I have a letter from the creditor confirming and agreeing to delete a trade-line....AND THE BLEEP BLEEP EQUIFAX JUST TOLD ME THE ACCOUNT WAS VERIFIED AS ACCURATE ON 9/22,...

Message 2188 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Chilli wrote:

Unrelated....just VENTING...

I HATE EQUIFAX...I HATE EQUIFAX....I HATE EQUIFAX!!!!!!!Smiley Frustrated

I have a letter from the creditor confirming and agreeing to delete a trade-line....AND THE BLEEP BLEEP EQUIFAX JUST TOLD ME THE ACCOUNT WAS VERIFIED AS ACCURATE ON 9/22,...

they are a disaster... I wish I could find a lawyer that would sue them for me... I really think they cross the line of ethical and barely maintain legal if they do!

it's not like they have not lost HUGE in the recent past on lawsuits for these types of things either!

Message 2189 of 5,746
Chilli
Established Contributor

I have one working on another issue. I waiting to see if they shut down my access to my reports on line....

Message 2190 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.