Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Official NFCU CLI Guide

i need CA to convince NavyFed to give me a LOC! 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2461 of 5,746
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@Chilli wrote:

Boxing sport graphics

This is what CA will do to you if you don't ask for the max.

LOL Glad I asked for the max on the navCheck myself - otherwise I might be dealing with a slightly upset CA Smiley Wink Regardless CA thank you bigtime for the NFCU threads it definitely helped to know what to ask for - I was only slightly surprised at the full 15k because the cashrewards got 13k with very little waiting period (I think they had approved it in all of an hour about).

Message 2462 of 5,746
Chilli
Established Contributor

OK...I will do that.

Thank YOU...so much, CA.

Message 2463 of 5,746
ProV
Regular Contributor

@ProV wrote:

Did a Product Change today from nRewards to Cash Rewards.  I sent a SM asking if I could do it, and they replied with yes, and that they were dropping my APR (by 3%!) w/out me even asking.  Last CLI was in April (2k - 14k), and will be asking for $25k again after I close on my house in a couple weeks.  Thanks to CA and everyone in this thread for the vast amount of knowledge that has been put together.. wish every card/bank had a dedicated thread like this!

As Promised..  Closed on our House yesterday, and I just asked for $25k, countered to $20k.  Yes, I'll take it! Smiley Happy  also got a 3x CLI on my Amex yesterday too Smiley Happy  Great week for me!

Message 2464 of 5,746
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

NFCU asked me if i wanted to open up a cc yesterday or a navcheck but i said no. If i open up a cash rewards card i am waiting for a 0% for 12-15 months offer. I dont have any need for navcheck.

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2465 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They offer the 0% for current cardholders when they offer it so you don't have to wait to apply because you want 0%
Message 2466 of 5,746
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
They offer the 0% for current cardholders when they offer it so you don't have to wait to apply because you want 0%

Can we get them to hurry up on offering it again? haha

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2467 of 5,746
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep yep. I'm waiting too Scupra Smiley Wink

Message 2468 of 5,746
Chilli
Established Contributor

To my NFCU Family,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Stay safe.

Message 2469 of 5,746
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

oh really? hmm that's good to know. I am tempted to apply but i wont really use it since i mainly use my chase and amex cards. Why do you guys have navcheck? I mean it is basically like overdraft protection ?

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2470 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.