Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Official NFCU CLI Guide

Applied for a car loan through NFCU.  They didn't tell me flat out no, but they did just email asking me for income verification documents.  Do you think they'll approve it once I prove my income since they didn't tell me outright no?  I'm so nervous!

Message 2501 of 5,746
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for a car loan through NFCU.  They didn't tell me flat out no, but they did just email asking me for income verification documents.  Do you think they'll approve it once I prove my income since they didn't tell me outright no?  I'm so nervous!

Yes. They did the same for me. I was post disch BK7 only two months prior to the app. Was approved at an insanely low rate for someone in my position.Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2502 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditwiser wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes. They did the same for me. I was post disch BK7 only two months prior to the app. Was approved at an insanely low rate for someone in my position.Smiley Very Happy

3x lower than what i was offered!

Message 2503 of 5,746
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Creditwiser wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3x lower than what i was offered!

3x is significant. Although I should add that I purchased a 2013 with less than 7500 miles on it which qualified the loan as a new car rate. Still though, the rate knocked me off my chair. Also, it was all thanks to you for the encouragement to app in the first place. Thanks again CA !

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2504 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo~!!!  Got the news today after providing NFCU with income verification that I am approved for the car loan up to $40,000 at 6.79% interest.  Now to car shop and bide my time until it's time to ask for a CLI on the credit card.

Message 2505 of 5,746
raydmercer2345
Regular Contributor

@CA.....just got a message online from NFCU after requesting a CLI 5 days ago...I called in the same day I requested the CLI and they said I was denied but now I get this message. Im assuming its not a flat out denial or I wouldnt have gotten this message, right?  Heres my thing...I am self emplyed (REALTOR) and my tax return from last year only shows about 40k.....However, this year im on pace to make about 75k which is what I put on the the CLI app. Would they accept my last few commission check stubs over the past month as POI?

Navy Federal Response 12/03/2014 : Thank you for your credit card application. To ensure the timely and accurate processing of your application, we ask that you fulfill the requests that correspond to the following numbers in the list below:

1. Provide proof of the primary applicant’s income (e.g., two most recent paystubs, Social Security, retirement, disability statements, and/or last tax return filed with all schedules if self-employed).

Any requested documentation may be sent to us through return eMessage, or faxed to 703-206-4125. Please respond within 14 days from the date of this message. Should you have any questions, please let us know. You may respond through return eMessage, or call us toll-free at 1-888-842-6328.

Message 2506 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would send last years taxes AND last several of your commission stubs and say as of now I'm set to close this year at xx dollars.
They will decide what they will use but it sounds like you are getting something!!
Message 2507 of 5,746
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

For the online app when they ask "amount of limit" do put the amount you are requesting or the total amount of the card?

So, if you want an extra $5k do you put $5K or $15k which includes your previous limit? Confused

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 2508 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Put $25k the amount you are requesting
Message 2509 of 5,746
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

LMAOOOOOOO! Smiley Happy

Do you think they'll go for it? They gave me an extra $1500 in August at my one yr anniversary. I also have the LOC at $15k (thanks to you!!!!).

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 2510 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.