Legendary Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

For $1k I wouldn't wait
Message 1611 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ohhhh goodness gracious I'm getting anxious for my 6th statement to cut in 3 days on my visa !!!! Hoping to see a small auto cli. My current overall util is 1% on one card only(rest of cards are $0 bal), and my nfcu visa has a $0 balance. We shall see.... I'll report back
Message 1612 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Ohhhh goodness gracious I'm getting anxious for my 6th statement to cut in 3 days on my visa !!!! Hoping to see a small auto cli. My current overall util is 1% on one card only(rest of cards are $0 bal), and my nfcu visa has a $0 balance. We shall see.... I'll report back

I say apply for NavCheck too!

Message 1613 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CA... They denied me 3 times now in the last 6 months with no counter offer. Is it possible with my bk they wanted to see at least 6 mo of history with the card?? I mean jesus, it limit is $10k, surely the navcheck people can see that!! Lol I'm scared to app again for it!! If I don't get a auto cli on this statement I might try the luck button again
Message 1614 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Looking for advice, where's CA!!! Smiley Tongue

4 months into my goRewards card.  Initially declined for NavCheck when I app'd for the CC.  Should I try again?  Also, when it asks my income, what do I put....I ask because currently I have no income.  5 months post birth and all Smiley Happy

Does CLI and/or NavChek use HHI to approve/decline or does it actually need to be personal income?

Thanks!

Message 1615 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Eyisila wrote:

Looking for advice, where's CA!!! Smiley Tongue

4 months into my goRewards card.  Initially declined for NavCheck when I app'd for the CC.  Should I try again?  Also, when it asks my income, what do I put....I ask because currently I have no income.  5 months post birth and all Smiley Happy

Does CLI and/or NavChek use HHI to approve/decline or does it actually need to be personal income?

Thanks!

Navy will only use HHI if yo file joint taxes and that person is joint on application

Message 1616 of 5,746
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Ok, we do file joint taxes.  I just don't want to be declined if my DH is not up to snuff Smiley Happy.

SO being that I currently have only his income, I would have to say ok....we gotta do this jointly.  Correct?

HMMMM

Message 1617 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Eyisila wrote:

Ok, we do file joint taxes.  I just don't want to be declined if my DH is not up to snuff Smiley Happy.

SO being that I currently have only his income, I would have to say ok....we gotta do this jointly.  Correct?

HMMMM

You could try non joint with his income and if it goes to verification they may at that point ask to add him... It's not very chartered territories so we don't have much info how they treat it

Message 1618 of 5,746
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

What is the ideal usage pattern for NFCU CCs and NAVCHECK that will facilitate CLIs? For example, do they prefer heavy use/pay in full or keep a <9% balance?

Thank you.

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 1619 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@OneDay_750 wrote:
What is the ideal usage pattern for NFCU CCs and NAVCHECK that will facilitate CLIs? For example, do they prefer heavy use/pay in full or keep a <9% balance?

Thank you.

I think it's always going to be best to have heavy usage and PIF but Navy doesn't mind some carrying of balance either... but if you can afford to pif always pif

Message 1620 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.