Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Official NFCU CLI Guide

If I apply for a LOC when I ask for my CLI will it be a SP still?

Message 2811 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Loc stuff is always hp
Message 2812 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

evening NFCU Family

question... I was denied a nRewards card earlier the month with myfico EQ618 but NF denial letter list EQ584. Does NFCU use a different score???

I have a NFCU platinum visa with 1k limit since 11/2014 and nRewards Secured $500 limit since 06/2014 should I apply for a CLI on the platinum visa with myfico EQ score of 615?

Message 2813 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

After next Thursday you should request a cli on your platinum
Message 2814 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

what about the score difference than myfico EQ and will it be another HP?

Message 2815 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me how to apply for this? I don't see anything on the site that says navcheck, and don't want to apply for the wrong product. From what I have read they send you checks so is this a checking/credit product with a hidden TL? 

Also I see mention on ar how are you able to to view sp's? I would like to view mine.

Message 2816 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to apply for this? I don't see anything on the site that says navcheck, and don't want to apply for the wrong product. From what I have read they send you checks so is this a checking/credit product with a hidden TL? 

Also I see mention on ar how are you able to to view sp's? I would like to view mine.

checking line of credit

it's not hidden, so for most it's a big fat utilization pad usually.

if you pull a full EQ report on yourself you can see account reviews (SP's) ont he report.

Message 2817 of 5,746
baller4life
Super Contributor

Screenshot_2015-03-29-10-17-42_1.jpg

Navy Fed seems to be back into moving of limits. Got Platinum MC to $25k. I will request Cash Rewards to $25k next month and if I don't get it I should at least go back to $17.5k limit. Score!! Smiley Happy

Message 2818 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the info.

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

checking line of credit

it's not hidden, so for most it's a big fat utilization pad usually.

if you pull a full EQ report on yourself you can see account reviews (SP's) ont he report.

Message 2819 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does nfcu se a different score? I was dened a nRewards approval with myfico EQ score 618. The denial letter list my EQ score at 584. Any ideas???

Message 2820 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.