Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Official NFCU CLI Guide

I just opened my CashRewards Visa Siggy last Monday with a starting limit of $5000. Highest limit to date. All this talk of CLIs is making me jealous. This is gonna be a long four months till I feel like I can successfully increase my limit.

Message 3211 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got my CLI from $1k I $5k. called and asked if i will get a signature. the lady said that i am currently getting signature rewards and the card should be in the mail.... a week and a half later and nope lol. she's a dirty little liar
Message 3212 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just log in online and click the link right at top saying you want a card with a chip and they will send new card and sigi at same time!
Message 3213 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

woohoo! lol. will try soon
Message 3214 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody AR'd on 4/28 seeing one this month? Don't have access to any EQ reports. Smiley Happy

Message 3215 of 5,746
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anybody AR'd on 4/28 seeing one this month? Don't have access to any EQ reports. Smiley Happy

Last AR was the end of June. The next one should be at the end of August.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3216 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump to my post

Message 3217 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes balance transfer your $800 from Navy to Cap1 and pay it off over 8 months
Message 3218 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

What if I plan on charging more? Would it then be a smart idea to transfer it if I intend on charging as I pay monthly.

Also, I recently did a CLI for 25k as instructed, and got the 3-5 day message, so I cancelled it. I checked my account, and I was automatically increased from 1,500 to 2,500. Should I request a CLI now for 25k?

Message 3219 of 5,746
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a flagship at 30k will I get auto increases still or does it stop there until I do a hp?
Message 3220 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.