Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

@Creditaddict YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not married Im coming for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho-I was new to the forum, you & Lexie09 told me to apply for NFCU unsecured cards and I would be surprised!!!!!!!!!!

Well I applied for 2 cards within  a month span. (while I was reading this thread) FEELING ITCHY!!! Guess what! I was approved and my score has jumped over 719 possible FAKO I will check this week.

However here goes---

Secured Nrewards visa $1K- they cli since my payment wouldnt post on same day to $1,500

cashRewards visa $1K asked for increase before 1st statement $2,500

Nrewards mastercard $3K asked for increase before 1st statement $5K

NAVCHECK $15K

Now the offers from Discover are starting to roll in-just applied.... Thank You So Much!!!

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 611 of 5,746
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

My experience over the past 48 hours or so...

1. Joined NFCU late Sunday afternoon and applied for CC
  2. Monday received secure message stating I was approved for a $5K CashRewards Signature card
  3. Late Monday morning sent secure message asking for $10K.
  4. Monday afternoon Card shows in my online profile at $5K and I receive a reply to my secure message asking for 2 recent paystubs, which I supply.
  5. Tuesday morning Card shows in my online profile at $10K (no additional messages received)
  6. Tuesday noon press the Luv button asking for $20K...received the 3-5 day wait reply
  7. 2 hours later (Tuesday) Card shows in my online profile at $20K

Not a bad 48hrs.  Smiley Happy

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 612 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

@Creditaddict YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not married Im coming for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho-I was new to the forum, you & Lexie09 told me to apply for NFCU unsecured cards and I would be surprised!!!!!!!!!!

Well I applied for 2 cards within  a month span. (while I was reading this thread) FEELING ITCHY!!! Guess what! I was approved and my score has jumped over 719 possible FAKO I will check this week.

However here goes---

Secured Nrewards visa $1K- they cli since my payment wouldnt post on same day to $1,500

cashRewards visa $1K asked for increase before 1st statement $2,500

Nrewards mastercard $3K asked for increase before 1st statement $5K

NAVCHECK $15K

Now the offers from Discover are starting to roll in-just applied.... Thank You So Much!!!

SWEET!!!

Message 613 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow!!!! Congrats to both of you!!!!!! NFCU freaking rocks and once again Creditaddict is the bomb!!! Good job !! Smiley Happy can't wait to get my 1st increase in 6 months !!! And at least be in the triple digits! LolSmiley Happy
Message 614 of 5,746
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 615 of 5,746
danmfe
Established Member

Sorry Pizzaman, but if what you were told about Bankruptcy was true... not sure how I got approved on 15K Navcheck with a Ch.7 BK on my reports from 2005 and not going to fall off until 08/15.  Seems to me that you've been misled and misinformed. 

Message 616 of 5,746
Scupra
Super Contributor

Last CLI was in June and it was a counter, really getting itchy to ask for some love again! I obtained an auto loan with NFCU @ 4% for 60 months one year post file date (bk7) I do have 3 old auto loans that were paid satisfactory prior to BK, not sure if that helped.

My secured cards 12th statement is 11/7 so I am going to wait and see if they unsecure, if they do I will ask for love on both cards and app for NavChek.. Sound like a good plan to everyone? Thanks ahead for advice Smiley Happy   

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 617 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@Last CLI was in June and it was a counter, really getting itchy to ask for some love again! I obtained an auto loan with NFCU @ 4% for 60 months one year post file date (bk7) I do have 3 old auto loans that were paid satisfactory prior to BK, not sure if that helped.

My secured cards 12th statement is 11/7 so I am going to wait and see if they unsecure, if they do I will ask for love on both cards and app for NavChek.. Sound like a good plan to everyone? Thanks ahead for advice Smiley Happy   

yes i would ask for them to unsecure right away after that statement and cli the other card and navcheck $15k

Message 618 of 5,746
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Last CLI was in June and it was a counter, really getting itchy to ask for some love again! I obtained an auto loan with NFCU @ 4% for 60 months one year post file date (bk7) I do have 3 old auto loans that were paid satisfactory prior to BK, not sure if that helped.

yes i would ask for them to unsecure right away after that statement and cli the other card and navcheck $15k

I sent a private message online asking about unsecuring and was told it either does or doesn't at the 12th statement automatically. They can't initiate it anymore.. I am really hoping to keep that history and PC to a flagship or platnium. Thank you for the quick response, will definitley ask for the full $15k out of the gates on the NavChek!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 619 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Scupra....

You will get it too!! Please keep us posted!!! So your last cli in your card was June??? Coming up 4 months then, I would think you could try again! Also good to know that you got a car refi with them 1 yr out. I think I just got a rep that didn't know what she was talking about.
The verdict is still a little fuzzy to me on when i should ask for my very first cli on my card. 4 or 6 months ??? Keep us posted!!))
Message 620 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.