Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Read Postings Credit addict was correct.

Today 3 months by Experian actually 4 months since December is not showing.

On both cards ASK only $5,000.00 more on each.

Got it instantly..

Then had Creditaddict yelling in my left EAR Go For iT..

Put in $24,000.00 countered 22,000.00 each take it or TaKE a Hard Pull.

Note: Max Amount was same for both Cards..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 831 of 5,746
oracles
Valued Contributor

i just got an auto CLI of 1500 making the total 8k. I have another card total 25k but i will not ask for a CLI.

2 questions

1- Should i ask for a cli of 25k even though i just got an auto CLI 2 days ago and 

2- Can i apply on a sunday or should i wait until monday when they are open?

Thanks for your reponses

Message 832 of 5,746
hot4u
Established Contributor

Pattern has been they give same max limit on Both CC If you got auto CLI I would go for it.

Doesn't matter what day you app.. Computer Limits given -don't get Holidays-.

Besides if you would get for  some reason- A Hp will be needed for further review..

Do as stated. Call them asap to stop your request... Win Win

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 833 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oracles wrote:

i just got an auto CLI of 1500 making the total 8k. I have another card total 25k but i will not ask for a CLI.

2 questions

1- Should i ask for a cli of 25k even though i just got an auto CLI 2 days ago and 

yes

today is fine but IF you get 3-5 and want to cancel you would have to send a secure message so no hp

Thanks for your reponses

Message 834 of 5,746
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@oracles wrote:

2 questions

yes

today is fine but IF you get 3-5 and want to cancel you would have to send a secure message so no hp

Thanks for your reponses

?

Message 835 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oracles wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@oracles wrote:

2 questions

yes

Thanks for your reponses

?

Message 836 of 5,746
oracles
Valued Contributor

Thanks Hot4u and creditaddict

I just did it and got the entire 25k approved instantly, i am so siked

Now 2 questions hahaha

I have 2 cards, the visa cash siggy 25k and also platinum 25k and also navcheck 15k

1- Is there a limit on how many cards i can have with NFCU and

2- what is the total credit limit amount they will give you amongst all cards total?

Thanks again

EDIT to ask 1 more question - is there a way to get the flagship card without the AF?

Message 837 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oracles wrote:

I just did it and got the entire 25k approved instantly, i am so siked

Now 2 questions hahaha

I have 2 cards, the visa cash siggy 25k and also platinum 25k and also navcheck 15k

1- Is there a limit on how many cards i can have with NFCU and

2- what is the total credit limit amount they will give you amongst all cards total?

Thanks again

WOW!

Navy does not limit the number of cards.

The limit to total credit will change but at any given time will be based on income level they have you set at and history... Like I said that will change, my partner was told he was at internal limit but just 3 months later got cli from 5-20 counter from 25 instantly sp.

they do have the limits within each card, flagship is $80k I believe.

Message 838 of 5,746
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@oracles wrote:

I just did it and got the entire 25k approved instantly, I am so siked

Now 2 questions hahaha

1- Is there a limit on how many cards I can have with NFCU and

Thanks again

WOW!

The limit to total credit will change but at any given time will be based on income level they have you set at and history... Like I said that will change, my partner was told he was at internal limit but just 3 months later got cli from 5-20 counter from 25 instantly sp.

Thanks Creditaddict for the response,

So if i was to apply for the other 2 cards (gorewards and flagship) I can conceivably get another 25k on each?

Also you said it will change (total limit on all cards), do you know what it will change to? Also is there a way to not pay the AF?

Thanks 

Message 839 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oracles wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@oracles wrote:

I just did it and got the entire 25k approved instantly, I am so siked

Now 2 questions hahaha

1- Is there a limit on how many cards I can have with NFCU and

Thanks again

WOW!

Thanks Creditaddict for the response,

So if i was to apply for the other 2 cards (gorewards and flagship) I can conceivably get another 25k on each?

Also you said it will change (total limit on all cards), do you know what it will change to? Also is there a way to not pay the AF?

Thanks 

I suppose you could conceivably have 2 more $25k.... I think someone on here has 40,35,25 or something plus nav, auto and maybe personal loan.

the internal limit I'm not sure if a person sets that or if a computer sets it... Chase does it to but people have been told they were at limit and then applied for a new card and got instant approvals for like $18k so clearly computer and person are not always on same page!!

no af, get rid of flagship!

Message 840 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.