Oh Diners club how you slay me lol

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Oh Diners club how you slay me lol

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

They tell me different things everytime I call, I just quit calling for now. If I get it I get it and if not oh well.

And frankly, that's all you can do given it's going to be more frustrating everytime you try to contact them.  IMO, I would just let it ride until you get a definitive answer.

Yeah, I now agree with this.

Applied on Wednesday, 11/6.  Still nothing in their system, get a different response every time I call.  Today was, "We always send a letter within 14 to 21 days after application. Just be patient."

I just got a letter of denial in the mail for "unable to verify identity" and I app'd on the 31st of last month. I faxed over the needed info so we'll see how much longer this time around.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 11 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

They tell me different things everytime I call, I just quit calling for now. If I get it I get it and if not oh well.

And frankly, that's all you can do given it's going to be more frustrating everytime you try to contact them.  IMO, I would just let it ride until you get a definitive answer.

Applied on Wednesday, 11/6.  Still nothing in their system, get a different response every time I call.  Today was, "We always send a letter within 14 to 21 days after application. Just be patient."

Well, on the plus side you were able to submit your application just in time!  They literally closed the gates shortly after -Cal- submitted her app.  Unfortunately, the application portal is unavailable for who knows how long but hopefully you'll heard good news... it may just take a while Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

I just got a letter of denial in the mail for "unable to verify identity" and I app'd on the 31st of last month. I faxed over the needed info so we'll see how much longer this time around.

At least they gave you that option which is better than a flat out denial and having to reapply again so perhaps some good news on the horizon once they get all your information vetted.

Message 13 of 26
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

At least they gave you that option which is better than a flat out denial and having to reapply again so perhaps some good news on the horizon once they get all your information vetted.

Hopefully

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 14 of 26
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

Good luck!  They never gave me an option to send in anything.  I offered to fax them whatever documents they needed but they told me to contact Experian about my address and reapply.  I hope you have better luck with it!Smiley Wink

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 15 of 26
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

Good luck!  They never gave me an option to send in anything.  I offered to fax them whatever documents they needed but they told me to contact Experian about my address and reapply.  I hope you have better luck with it!Smiley Wink

Maybe they have gotten so many unable to verify cases that they have changed their protocol 

Message 16 of 26
myhomenow
Valued Member

@ojefferyo wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

Maybe they have gotten so many unable to verify cases that they have changed their protocol 

I received the "unable to verify the address" denial today.. my experience with the DC rep was hilarious.. she told me to call the number on the letter.. I literally had to read her number back to her as the number to call.  She finally put me on hold and told me to fax my TU report showing the address, which BTW matches the one on the letter, and a copy of some other form of identity with the same address as well.  I will do that tomorrow and see what happens then..... unbelievable.

Oct 2013 EQ 547
Oct 2014 EQ 696 TU 716 EX 694
Oct 2015 EQ 701, TU 703, EX 713
BofA Visa $6.4k, Macy's $300, Sears $2,650
Oct 2014 above plus: Citi TY $5K, Wells Fargo MC $3k, Discover $20k, Amex gold NPSL, AA Citi Visa $8.8k, Kohls $2k, Walmart $1,800, TJMaxx $600.
Message 17 of 26
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

One can hope!!  I was lucky enough to get approved after reapplying but I don't think anyone else should have to go through that.  Especially if its as easy as sending in a few documents.  And I was one of the lucky ones to get both EX and TU pulled...so 4 hp's for me! Smiley Mad

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 18 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

One can hope!!  I was lucky enough to get approved after reapplying but I don't think anyone else should have to go through that.  Especially if its as easy as sending in a few documents.  And I was one of the lucky ones to get both EX and TU pulled...so 4 hp's for me! Smiley Mad

I would say you get the award, hands down! Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Hopefully

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.