Re: Oh lordie Drunken App Spree

CongratS. No Dice On Alamgamated?
It's a union bank. Probably Need to be member somewhere
Message 21 of 44
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Oh lordie Drunken App Spree -- update --

@Anonymous wrote:

Well My CLI with BOA was approved in  a matter of speaking. They took 5k from my other CC and put it into that one bringing it to 20k with 14k available for cash

Better than nothing.

Wish you luck on the rest..

Message 22 of 44
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Had a good time last  and when i woke up had a bunch of emails. i checked them and apparently i apped for the following:

Saks Fifth av 7-10 days pending   Pulled EQ twice

BOA CLI 7-10 days pending

Amex CLI  Denied due to not being 6 months since last one

Total Rewards MC 7 to 10 days pending

Cabellas   7 to 10 days pending

amalgamted bank of Chicago 7 to 10 days pending

TD Bank  7 to 10 days pending

Congrats on the haul.  Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, I don't think a haul of 7-10 day notices is worth celebrating. Maybe if a few of them turn into approvals.

Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@padme wrote:
CongratS. No Dice On Alamgamated?
It's a union bank. Probably Need to be member somewhere

they have 2 versions of their cards union and standard which i assume anyone can apply for

Message 24 of 44
NRB525
Super Contributor

@TheConstant wrote:

Would have voted this thread 10/10 if you had recon'ed drunk as well

Congrats to OP!

Pass the MD 20/20...

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 25 of 44
cem13
Established Contributor

@TheConstant wrote:

I LOL'd at this.  I second the motion.  Can you imagine what the CSR would think if they received a call saying,  "Hey.  Im drunk.  I applied to your stupid credit card and you have the nerve to give me the 7-10 day notice.  What the hell.  Oh wait,  hold on.  I need to go get another beer.............Im back.  Now where was I.  Oh yea about your stupid credit card.  gulp, gulp gulp.  Can I get a recon please?  I really do not understand why you hate me so much...gulp, gulp.   I am a nice guy, trust me...hickup.   Im really cute too."

I would give up 3 HP and a CLI to see this.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 26 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

@TheConstant wrote:

I LOL'd at this.  I second the motion.  Can you imagine what the CSR would think if they received a call saying,  "Hey.  Im drunk.  I applied to your stupid credit card and you have the nerve to give me the 7-10 day notice.  What the hell.  Oh wait,  hold on.  I need to go get another beer.............Im back.  Now where was I.  Oh yea about your stupid credit card.  gulp, gulp gulp.  Can I get a recon please?  I really do not understand why you hate me so much...gulp, gulp.   I am a nice guy, trust me...hickup.   Im really cute too."

I would give up 3 HP and a CLI to see this.

LOL...that made me chuckle with that being said they would probably approve for max CL  Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 44
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL...that made me chuckle with that being said they would probably approve for max CL  Smiley Wink

Wouldnt that be nice.  The CSR might even laugh a little and think "This guy is crazy to call me with a recon while he is stoned drunk.  I am giving him the max."  

Then the CSR asks:  "Hey Mr. Azurmen, what the hell are you drinking?  (gets reply) Jack straight up?  I get off at 8.  I will be right over"

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 28 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wouldnt that be nice.  The CSR might even laugh a little and think "This guy is crazy to call me with a recon while he is stoned drunk.  I am giving him the max."  

Then the CSR asks:  "Hey Mr. Azurmen, what the hell are you drinking?  (gets reply) Jack straight up?  I get off at 8.  I will be right over"

Yup the CSR ask what are you planning to purchace with the increased CL..reply more beer....CSR oh really Approved

Message 29 of 44
TheConstant
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wouldnt that be nice.  The CSR might even laugh a little and think "This guy is crazy to call me with a recon while he is stoned drunk. I am giving him the max."  

Yup the CSR ask what are you planning to purchace with the increased CL..reply more beer....CSR oh really Approved

LOL ok you win

Goal Score:800

[ AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $34500 ]
[ Chase Sapphire Reserve - $22400 ]
[ BofA Unlimited Cash Rewards - $31000 ]
[ BofA Cash Rewards - $18000 ]
[ Citi AAdvantage Platinum - $15000 ]
[ Chase Freedom Flex - $12000 ]
[ Cap. One QS - $7800 ]
[ Cap. One QS - $7000 ]
[ AmEx EveryDay Preferred - $5000 ]
[ Discover IT - $4500 ]
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.