Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Amex blacklist forever

tag
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Re: On Amex blacklist forever

Congrats Flyingifr. Nice recon and nice SL. Not sure why they took it away in the 80s, but I doubt that'll happen this time around. Enjoy the CC and don't forget to go for the 3x CLI in 61days.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE

After a week of back and forth Amex relented (again) and issued a card to me. I don't know what type it is - the card is basically clear. It has a $4K CL.

Full Disclosure - they did this once before - back in the 1980's, and took the card away 2 months later. Let's see if I still have a card with them at Christmas time. Meanwhile, my other card - Crap 1 - refuses to bring my CL above $529.

That's great! I'm really glad they let you in!!! And as Ladyesq said, I doubt they will do a repeat of taking it away. Enjoy your new card and getting in with AmEx--permanently this time. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forever is about right. I burned them for over 20k less than 10 years ago. I won't even bother submitting an up with them until around 2030.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.