Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One day only out of the garden. Mini spree 11.29.2014

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One day only out of the garden. Mini spree 11.29.2014

For 1 day only. A mini spree. 29th

On Nov 15 my 3X CLI from AMEX started reporting. My score is going to drop on December 1 when my alliance shared secured loan starts report. On the 29th my EQ will rise at least 19 points, my TU will rise at least 14 when I optimize my scores. A slight deviation from my plan to garden till feb. BUT it's all in a effort to raise my AAoA and have these inquiries but dropped two years from now when I buy a house. One day and one day only... what do you guys think.

In order of app spree...
CSP - Pre-qualified on site
AMEX - EDP too soon?
AMEX - PRG too soon?
Freedom - Pre-qualified on site
BoA - CLI

Discover - CLI
NFCU - going to ask my gma if i qualify. This is more for loan options later. I'm not familar with their CC products

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One day only out of the garden. Mini spree 11.29.2014

@Anonymous wrote:

On Nov 15 my 3X CLI from AMEX started reporting. My score is going to drop on December 1 when my alliance shared secured loan starts report. On the 29th my EQ will rise at least 19 points, my TU will rise at least 14 when I optimize my scores. A slight deviation from my plan to garden till feb. BUT it's all in a effort to raise my AAoA and have these inquiries but dropped two years from now when I buy a house. One day and one day only... what do you guys think.

In order of app spree...
AMEX - EP too soon?
AMEX - PRG too soon?
BoA - CLI
NFCU - going to ask my gma if i qualify.

Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
uswala
Senior Contributor

Good luck!

Message 3 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

What is your AAOA and utilization?  If both are good I think you will obtain all of them personally.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's .6 yr now. My oldest being 1yr 3 months. 2 youngin's being the BCP and Discover I got in August. Pretty fresh I know. 

I've got perfect payment history, and no baddies. Just really thin. One good card with a good CL, but the others have become difficult to juggle my limits, especially during the holiday season. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

my utilization will be 3% on the 29th

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applying for multiply chase cards at once. I was a little hesitant. And the Amex cards too.

Message 7 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Still think you will be fine on all of them... Others can chime in.. PRG is esay to get so speaking... another person just got approved for the ED with a 660 score, so if that means much...yes score isnt everthing but you have history...  toughest might be CSP, but they hand those out it seems like candy as well, maybe due to the AF?  Anyways, I think you willl be just fine...  Did you try prequals for Amex yet, although that doesnt mean much

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In order of app spree...
AMEX - EP too soon?
AMEX - PRG too soon?
BoA - CLI
NFCU - going to ask my gma if i qualify.

Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Happy

Umm it's a question not a share!

Anyway, OP:

not to soon for Amex.

if you qualify to join Navy, you need too! you will get $25k credit card and $15k checking line of credit just for asking from them in a blink!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.