Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ortho Mattress Denied

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ortho Mattress Denied

@Creditaddict wrote:

well didn't get pop up on serta (what the heck!) they have been giving that out like candy... it's always my apt that messes it up! i give up today.

and Ashely HP TU! ill check tuesday if any increase was done or call back I guess.

oh bite my tongue... just logged in to Ashley:

Account Information

Total Credit Line
$ 3,500.00
Previous was $2400... not exactly the $10k I asked for but with discounts it would almost be enough to purchase the mattress!
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

the 67 and 80 month promos go until the 1st.  If they dont offer either without prompting tell them you saw the 80 month in an ad on TV.  From what I understand the 80 month is bad for the store but it is in their ads. 

edited to add: for anyone else thinking of taking advantage of the 0 interest promo the 67 months is on furniture and/or  mattresses the 80 month is on mattresses over $1999 only (from what I was told). 

Message 12 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

well didn't get pop up on serta (what the heck!) they have been giving that out like candy... it's always my apt that messes it up! i give up today.

and Ashely HP TU! ill check tuesday if any increase was done or call back I guess.

oh bite my tongue... just logged in to Ashley:

Account Information

Total Credit Line
$ 3,500.00
Previous was $2400... not exactly the $10k I asked for but with discounts it would almost be enough to purchase the mattress!

just take the HP for the iserta card..

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard of this bank named Ron1.  It might loan you money for a mattress from Mattress Firm.

Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 22
northface28
Established Contributor

Are you trying to secure 0% financing? Or just haphazardly opening cards?

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 16 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

Both maybe Smiley Tongue

No if I was haphazardly opening cards I would have done at least 10 apps today... I was really bored... I closed out of a Chevron visa app!

Message 17 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting that they mention to many bankcards opened in last 24 months, have never known a creditor to use a 2 year period.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

Both maybe Smiley Tongue

No if I was haphazardly opening cards I would have done at least 10 apps today... I was really bored... I closed out of a Chevron visa app!

Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear about your denial.  I didn't know they have financing. I looked at it up and it is SYNCB card. I thought it was easy to get. 

Ron.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.