Did you mean: 

Overstock. Crap

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Overstock. Crap

@B335is wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Did you call the ID vertification I posted in backdoor thread? I don't know they sell Panasonic shavers in Home Goods. Have you checked over there?

Ron.

Ron, that was the ID verification number.  She said it was pending, not denial but not approval.  It was the first time they said that. 

Have  you to try register online without accout number? 

Ron.

Message 41 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In February I filled out a hp app for the DW for Overstock as NO pop ups EVER will come up for her and her scores are about the same as mine and she has gotten mail pre screened offers for other cards.

She was declined. The letter came in about a week with the normal too low a score, too many new accounts, limited credit history crap. Of course she has gotten 2 Am Ex cards and a Neiman Marcus in her name so to hell with the SCT for her. If we are going to take a hp for a store card at this point, it may as well be Macys, or Nordstrom where it will be more useful to us and a high probability of approval.

If no pop up appears on Comenity, ( the only ones that give decent limits and growth are Overstock, J Crew, and HSN) it's just not worth it.

I think you're right.  I should know better.  Maybe I'll app for Yamaha card to make up for it.

Ok, let us know how Yamaha turns out B!

Message 42 of 71
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In February I filled out a hp app for the DW for Overstock as NO pop ups EVER will come up for her and her scores are about the same as mine and she has gotten mail pre screened offers for other cards.

She was declined. The letter came in about a week with the normal too low a score, too many new accounts, limited credit history crap. Of course she has gotten 2 Am Ex cards and a Neiman Marcus in her name so to hell with the SCT for her. If we are going to take a hp for a store card at this point, it may as well be Macys, or Nordstrom where it will be more useful to us and a high probability of approval.

If no pop up appears on Comenity, ( the only ones that give decent limits and growth are Overstock, J Crew, and HSN) it's just not worth it.

I think you're right.  I should know better.  Maybe I'll app for Yamaha card to make up for it.

Good luck!!!!

Ron.

Message 43 of 71
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Ron, here is the shaver:

http://www.overstock.com/#/4407825/product.html

I tried signing up for account and nothing Smiley Sad
Message 44 of 71
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree, I won't do Comenity without SCT, ever...lol.

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 45 of 71
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Ron, here is the shaver:

http://www.overstock.com/#/4407825/product.html

I tried signing up for account and nothing Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad  It is a good shaver.

Ron.

Message 46 of 71
Ron1
Super Contributor

Message 47 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

Ebay is the same.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-ES-LA93-K-Cordless-Mens-Wet-Dry-Shaver-with-Pop-Up-Trimmer-and-Sel...

Ron.

I think he was counting on (1) the Overstock approval, and (2) the 10% off!!  Now, you've shattered his hopes and dreams!!  LOL Smiley Very Happy  He no want from eBay!

Message 48 of 71
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ebay is the same.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-ES-LA93-K-Cordless-Mens-Wet-Dry-Shaver-with-Pop-Up-Trimmer-and-Sel...

Ron.

I think he was counting on (1) the Overstock approval, and (2) the 10% off!!  Now, you've shattered his hopes and dreams!!  LOL Smiley Very Happy  He no want from eBay!

Fin,

I feel sorry for B335is  denial.  Smiley Sad 

Ron.

Message 49 of 71
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Eh, I'm burned out trying to talk to Comenity and it's only Tuesday.  I'd rather go play in traffic.

Don't forget about BBVA  (LOL)

Message 50 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.