Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock SCT denial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock SCT denial?

Tried the SCT for overstock. Added a $3000 tv to the cart and proceeded. I got the popup. I proceeded and the result was they are reviewing my app and would contact me within 10 days. Most likely denial?
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock SCT denial?

Not necessarily. It could just be a verfication thing. I would give them a call. Sometimes these things can be handled over the phone. 

Message 2 of 19
padme
Established Contributor

you aimed too **bleep** high, try to keep it under 500
Message 3 of 19
padme
Established Contributor

sorry but most sct's are like under 2500 some just 500
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number do I call to check if it's a verification thing?
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried Victoria's secret and it showed me pre approved for $750. Finished app and got the same response as I did from the overstock app....under review and will get mail in 10 days. Does this suggest it's comenity wanting to verify something and I'll likely be approved for both?
Message 6 of 19
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Tried the SCT for overstock. Added a $3000 tv to the cart and proceeded. I got the popup. I proceeded and the result was they are reviewing my app and would contact me within 10 days. Most likely denial?

I could be wrong, but I don't know that sct will work for a $3,000 purchase. I would think for that much they'd want a hard pull to make sure they're not giving away a free tv. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had read several stories of getting nice limits from others that had built up their cart price pretty high. The Victoria's secret sct I added around $60 I think...said I was pre approved for $750. Based on both being comenity, both pre approved, and one even saying what my SL would be, are my odds good when I call? What number do I call?
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone share the number for comenity they used for verification/decision? Thanks!
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put 2300 in the overstock cart... I received a SCT 6K SL.
This was almost a year ago though.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.