Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC from Citi DP to DC question

tag
travisr0
Contributor

PC from Citi DP to DC question

Hello, I have a Citi diamond Preferred with 7.4K limit on it, with currently a 2k balance on it. I got it over 18 months ago, and seeing the double cash I would rather have that card for what I use it for. I heard it was possible to do a PC however I have never done one before and looking for some guidance on it. First looking for a phone number if anyone has one to call, and is it possible with a balance on it? Never had no payment issues with card in the 18+ months. Also biggest thing since Im in the garden would this be a hard inquiry at all during this PC process?
Experian 756 // Equifax 764 // Transunion 759 // AAoA 5.7 years

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC from Citi DP to DC question

For my p/c to the Citi Double Cash it was a simple telephone call to the number on the back of the card. There was no SP or HP for me (September 2014).
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: PC from Citi DP to DC question

@ArmyVietVet wrote:
For my p/c to the Citi Double Cash it was a simple telephone call to the number on the back of the card. There was no SP or HP for me (September 2014).

+1 just call number on back of card... believe balance on current card will just carry over at same rate and everything to new card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.