Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal SC to MC?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

PayPal SC to MC?

Just got a letter in the mail, provided nothings changed in my credit report since they reviewed it... I should be upgraded from a PayPal Smart Connect to the Master Card version within 60 days.  My smart connect balance will be forwarded to the new card once I activate it.

Is this a normal way of them offering that upgrade?  Was kind of out of the blue and didnt expect it.

The gist of the letter is, I may or may not receive the upgrade within 60 days, if I do, itll be in the mail shortly.

Thanks for any insight!  Hoping its transferring over to the MC version. 

Limit with smart connect is only like 750 or 1000, its not that big.  They did give me an increase a few months back without my asking, I just cant remember offhand what it was exactly.

(Sorry if I did my label wrong, thats new to me and it wouldnt let me type anything I wanted)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal SC to MC?

@Kirmie2010 wrote:

Just got a letter in the mail, provided nothings changed in my credit report since they reviewed it... I should be upgraded from a PayPal Smart Connect to the Master Card version within 60 days.  My smart connect balance will be forwarded to the new card once I activate it.

Is this a normal way of them offering that upgrade?  Was kind of out of the blue and didnt expect it.

The gist of the letter is, I may or may not receive the upgrade within 60 days, if I do, itll be in the mail shortly.

Thanks for any insight!  Hoping its transferring over to the MC version. 

Limit with smart connect is only like 750 or 1000, its not that big.  They did give me an increase a few months back without my asking, I just cant remember offhand what it was exactly.

(Sorry if I did my label wrong, thats new to me and it wouldnt let me type anything I wanted)

Looks like they are upgrading everyone's accounts.  There are several threads in the credit card section where the same thing occured.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.