Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Amex card

tag
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Penfed Amex card

I've a questions guys, just applied again for the card and didn't get a denial and it went " Sent to loan officer for review"  but it asked where I want to the documents to be send and if  I want to add a authorized user. The last two time I applied it gave me a instant denial.

Does this means it could be approve? Should I call and see if they can rush the process or wait the 24 hrs time frame.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Amex card

@Zelaya wrote:

I've a questions guys, just applied again for the card and didn't get a denial and it went " Sent to loan officer for review"  but it asked where I want to the documents to be send and if  I want to add a authorized user. The last two time I applied it gave me a instant denial.

Does this means it could be approve? Should I call and see if they can rush the process or wait the 24 hrs time frame.

Never hurts to call to get answer.  Maybe 3rd time is a charm. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 14
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Finally got approved w/o docs Smiley Happy I will need to wait 6 month to request a CLI

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zelaya wrote:

Finally got approved w/o docs Smiley Happy I will need to wait 6 month to request a CLI

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Congrats!

Message 5 of 14
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys, I'm so happy right now as this is  one of the hardest card to get. I think is time to hit the garden.

Message 6 of 14
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Thanks guys, I'm so happy right now as this is  one of the hardest card to get. I think is time to hit the garden.

Congrats 

Message 7 of 14
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats the prime of the credit unions!

Message 8 of 14
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone knows how quick you get the card by mail. I need to book my coming vacation and the 20k points bonus will come handy.Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Does anyone knows how quick you get the card by mail. I need to book my coming vacation and the 20k points bonus will come handy.Smiley Wink

You should be getting your card anytime soon,  I guess, if you were approved on 20th. May be the holiday season is the culprit.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.