Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed App - holding my breath

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed App - holding my breath

App'd Promise card. Just want something simple with no fees and a decent limit and got the notice that app is under review. Have my recon story all written out just in case. 

update - Just received the approval email. Wait for it ...... $1,500 Smiley Sad Oh well, I sent them an email with my recon justification and will hope that gets some results for a higher limit. But I am very happy to get in at Penfed. From what I have read here about this CU it is well worth it to have a relationship with them. Will let you know what the recon results are. Now both fingers are crossed. 

Going to move this post to the approvals forum.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Re: Penfed App - holding my breath

Good luck on your recon!!!! I had a line of 1k Cash Rewards (Gas card 5%) for Penfed and recon'ed. They gave me 2k. Not bad and from experince they're good with recons!!!
My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Penfed App - holding my breath

As this now an approval this thread is closed and new comments can be made here  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Penfed-Promise-VS-Approval/td-p/4928987

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.